Lost Length

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SR68GTO

Lost Length

Postby SR68GTO » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Has anyone who lost penis length after implant surgery considered using a penis extension device like the "Adonis" or similar extension during intercourse? If so, how did it work for you?

ValPinto

Re: Lost Length

Postby ValPinto » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:40 pm

The only thoughts I have on this are:
1. This isn't a personal thing, it's to everyone: don't obsess over length. What would it matter if you managed to use some stretching device and gained 1/3 of an inch on your penis? In fact it's not possible, nothing will increase or decrease length
2. Implants don't change length. A lot of guys on these boards talk about their doctor magically making them somehow change their god-given anatomy and penis size. They can't. It'll just be the same, whether you get an implant, taken an implant out, stretch, or don't stretch.

just my .02 cents

Olivero66

Postby Olivero66 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:55 pm

ValPinto wrote:2. Implants don't change length. A lot of guys on these boards talk about their doctor magically making them somehow change their god-given anatomy and penis size. They can't. It'll just be the same, whether you get an implant, taken an implant out, stretch, or don't stretch.

This is definitely wrong! First of all, yo can extend penile length before implantation surgery in order to have implant a slightly longer one. Second, on wearing an implant for 10 - 20 years, your corpora will expand. Next implant will be longer.
Third, if some implant gets explanted due to problems and nothing is put in as a substitute, your penile length will thereafter definitely shrink!
Ask your doctor, if you don't believe me. 8-)

SR68GTO

Postby SR68GTO » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:23 pm

There my be some confusion on the meaning of my post. I was not referring to any stretching devices. Those type devices probably wouldn't be advisable for anyone with an implant.

I was referring to a type of penis sleeve (like a condom) that would be put on over the penis with an extended tip to simulate additional length. It is actually more of a sex toy that would be used during intercourse to spice things up.

My question was has anyone ever used one and if so, how did it work out?

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:53 pm

SR68GTO wrote:There my be some confusion on the meaning of my post. I was not referring to any stretching devices. Those type devices probably wouldn't be advisable for anyone with an implant.

I was referring to a type of penis sleeve (like a condom) that would be put on over the penis with an extended tip to simulate additional length. It is actually more of a sex toy that would be used during intercourse to spice things up.

My question was has anyone ever used one and if so, how did it work out?

I had a gadget like that years ago. It was made of silicone and was held in place by suction. It completely eliminated any sensation, so I was longer but had no feeling at all. A complete waste of money. And to echo the observation above, what difference does length make? A shorter penis that works is far better than a long one that doesn't.
Last edited by dg_moore on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

SR68GTO

Postby SR68GTO » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Well, I understand what you say regarding your lack of sensation but what did your partner think?

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:46 pm

SR68GTO wrote:Well, I understand what you say regarding your lack of sensation but what did your partner think?

She said "Are you kidding? Don't even think of coming near me with that thing!!" But it was obvious that there could be no sensation - your penis doesn't move inside it.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

SR68GTO

Postby SR68GTO » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:36 pm

That is funny ... my wife would probably have the same reaction.

Return to “Implants”