How to place a semi rigid inplant when not in use

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bigtime071

Re: How to place a semi rigid inplant when not in use

Postby Bigtime071 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Hi Sr68GTO I had the pain just like you are describing. My penis and scrotum was very sore. Especially the scrotum. It takes a few months to feel normal. Where I had the infection. It took a little longer. But Trust me once everything settles in. You will be fine. Buddy. If you need to talk to me pm me.

hammer38

Postby hammer38 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:13 pm

I have a semi-rigid implant done 22 years ago and i don't recalled having pain for the amount of times that some are having.
i took pain pills for about four week after the surgery . The ams malleable 650 is what I had installed . What type do most of the member here have if they don't
mind me asking . I remember the doctor saying that he put in the largest one he had in stock and it was not long enough . Therefore , the ends of the implant
is about one inch from the head of my penis . if the implant is all the way to the end of the head,this may be why it is taking so long for the pain to go away .
i am not sure if that is the reason why it won't fold straight down . I was pitching fast pitch softball a week after the surgery and i worn a jock with a cup and i had
no problem with it not folding down , like some of the member here say, give it some more time and ask your doctor for some pain pills .

Bigtime071

Postby Bigtime071 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:45 am

Hi hammer38 I see you have had the semiridgid implant some years ago. Did you switch to an inflateable one now.And which device did you choose. Im getting the Ams Lgx in a few months. I have the semiridgid now.

brasscar

Postby brasscar » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:27 pm

I had my malleable implant 12 years ago. Lots of pain for weeks and weeks. Took a whoopee cushion to work and used it for a month. To this day it's a big problem folding down to hide. Can only do it for half an hour before the pain is too much and must change positions (up to the right, up to the left, go change to something more comfortable). Folded down it feels like i'm balancing with all my weight on the tip. Eventually learned that straight up was most comfortable but that it doesn't work, belt buckle hurts really bad, right on the head. Experimented with every possible underwear from briefs, boxers, jock strap with and without cup, to women's panty girdle. Most comfortable solution is still a homemade/modified athletic cup with an extension up above the waist. It allows me to wear my penis "up" while preventing it from being crushed by my belt/pants waistband. It is probably the most comfortable of all solutions but does cause a significant "bulge" in the front of my pants. i'm married so i'm not trying to impress the girls. Hides well enough with a shirt worn outside my pants. Nobody's ever commented.

brasscar

Postby brasscar » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:24 pm

I think we have lost focus on this thread, it is about how to place a semi rigid implant when not in use. It seems to have migrated to a discussion on pain with a semi rigid implant. From first hand experience I know that this is important but feel it belongs on a separate thread. I don't want to minimize the importance of that area of discussion but feel that the original question deserves answers.

My answer is tight briefs and pointing north east. Not a perfect answer but it is a reasonable compromise.

other replies are welcome!

Brasscar

SR68GTO

Postby SR68GTO » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Hi Brasscar ... you are right on the subject matter. I posted a "thread" entitled "Pain after Surgery". Got a few viewers but no comments.

I do appreciate however those who commented and gave insight on this subject. It has been a real help to me.

Return to “Implants”