Coming soon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BigLeak

Coming soon

Postby BigLeak » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:48 am

Hello all,
I've had ED my entire life, although it's become worse in the last five years or so. I've always had a low sensitivity but recently sex has pretty much lost all pleasure. I've recently had a x-rays that confirmed that the ED is caused by congenital defects and a very large leak. I've arranged with the doctor that's been treating me to have an implant put in sometime this summer. I'm wondering anyone has had similar experiences to me and if they found there was an increase in pleasure after the implant.

Thanks.

Cajun Jeff

Re: Coming soon

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:18 am

BigLeak, We have several guys here that are Bionic as well call them. Most of the have been very pleased with their new equipment and life. I am sure they will start giving you comments. Best of your quest for a new and rewarding sexual life.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

franglais

Postby franglais » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:17 pm

x
Last edited by franglais on Sun May 22, 2011 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

BigLeak

Postby BigLeak » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:03 pm

franglais wrote:Yes, pleasure is the same as with a natural erection..... except that you can keep going and going and going...... for as long as you or your partner likes.

Thanks for your reply. I've never had a natural erection so I don't have a point of reference. Did you find you had a low sensitivity or a lack of pleasure from orgasms before you had your implant?

franglais

Postby franglais » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:53 pm

x
Last edited by franglais on Sun May 22, 2011 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Big Leak,
One of our members, Minnesota, never had natural erections either. He is the best one to ask about orgasms. Were your orgasms ever intensely pleasurable? How are you masturbating now? Can we ask your age? The lack of sensitivity could be due to several things - with more info, guys might be able to help. Don't give up hope
Paul

BigLeak

Postby BigLeak » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Big Leak,
One of our members, Minnesota, never had natural erections either. He is the best one to ask about orgasms. Were your orgasms ever intensely pleasurable? How are you masturbating now? Can we ask your age? The lack of sensitivity could be due to several things - with more info, guys might be able to help. Don't give up hope
Paul

Paul,
I'm 31. I have memories of my late teens and early twenties being much better. I think I can remember a few that I'd describe as intensely pleasurable but I don't recall that being a consistent occurrence. I've never been much of stroker when masturbating, my sensitivity has always been weak along the shaft, mostly I just work the head. It's pretty much just a muscular reaction now, not satisfying, but it gets rid of the "itch". At least most of the time.

Return to “Implants”