Unstable erection scar tissue at base. Crisis mode!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
meditate

Unstable erection scar tissue at base. Crisis mode!!

Postby meditate » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Guys I have scar tissue at base of penis which is hampering my erections and making my penis unstable leaning to the left side, also in the flaccid state the left side pulls into my body. I am heading towards a prosthetic! My question is does a prosthetic make the penis/erection much more stable and will it correct this flaccid problem of pulling into my body which is a nightmare. I have good bloodflow in the penis but it continues to shrink on left side while losing erections I can't take the torture anymore if I knew for sure the implant would cure all of this I would do it tomorrow! Guys with previous damage to penis that had implant correct the damage please respond and reassure me that I can reclaim most of my lost member.

Olivero66

Re: Unstable erection scar tissue at base. Crisis mode!!

Postby Olivero66 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:36 am

AFAIK the measure of choice is a double one: Dissection of the scar tissue of the tunica which is quite a standard procedure in correction of Peyronie's disease, thereafter perhaps a tunica patch consisting of some elastic tissue, e.g. Acellular Bladder Matrix (ABM) or Small Intestinal Submucosa (SIS), hence biocompatible graft. At last a penile implant can be put in, and you'll enjoy it for sure!! :)
You should look after a surgeon experienced in doing both: dissection of the tunica including removal of scar tissue and implantation of penile prosthesis. In the United States there are several excellent ones, Milam, Garber, Burnett, maybe Eid, maybe Kramer (more specialized in implants), maybe Morey, probably Paul Perito from Florida. I don't know whether Mulcahy or Carson are still practitioners, but they've been excellent in that, too.

Olivero66

Postby Olivero66 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:37 am

meditate wrote:Guys I have scar tissue at base of penis which is hampering my erections and making my penis unstable leaning to the left side, also in the flaccid state the left side pulls into my body.

One question: Where does the scar tissue come from? Did you have an accident or some trauma? Or has it developped by itself?

meditate

Postby meditate » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:15 pm

Olivero66 wrote:
meditate wrote:Guys I have scar tissue at base of penis which is hampering my erections and making my penis unstable leaning to the left side, also in the flaccid state the left side pulls into my body.

One question: Where does the scar tissue come from? Did you have an accident or some trauma? Or has it developped by itself?

Thx for your reply it started with a penile fracture and has continued to worsen over time! I have had a fat graft and Prp but doesn't seem to be healing. There is a good urologist here in NY that has done over 2000 implants and I have spoken to someone from Frank Talk that is very happy with his implant that this doctor recently did.

Olivero66

Postby Olivero66 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:55 am

meditate wrote:Thx for your reply it started with a penile fracture and has continued to worsen over time! I have had a fat graft and Prp but doesn't seem to be healing. There is a good urologist here in NY that has done over 2000 implants and I have spoken to someone from Frank Talk that is very happy with his implant that this doctor recently did.

Okay, that's traceable. In my case it's been also about a penile fracture. Not a big one, rather a slight one, but nonetheless with cavernosa rupture and injury. I didn't wait that long until implant, I received my first one half a year after the accident.
"There is a good urologist here in NY that has done over 2000 implants" - it's about Dr. JF Eid. I think he's quite good and has a very good outcome rate. Even though there's always some risk with respect to operation in general and implantation in particular, the risk is likely to be minimal when you have it be operated by Dr. Eid.

Return to “Implants”