Still in Pain at 8-1/2 Months

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Steven1111

Re: Still in Pain at 8-1/2 Months

Postby Steven1111 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:43 pm

Hi guys,
A bit of an update... I just got home from my 4th acupuncture treatment and I'm happy to report that my pain level has gone down some 60-70% and that in the last week alone I've been able to have 3 orgasms. This is amazing because usually I can only cum once a week or even every two weeks. So I'm both really happy about that and also the lessening pain levels. I still am a bit uncomfortable but it's not really Pain anymore. I can feel good when I touch my cock and it's marvelous. I dunno if it'd help anyone else but acupuncture sure has helped me! I'm a happy camper now and hope to be even happier soon. Hopefully by the time I see my Uro. next month I'll be fine. That'd be really cool... ;)
Just wanted to share the good news,
Steve
64 year old gay man. Brachytherapy Radiation for Prostate Cancer Oct. 2010. Permanent ED Nov. 2012. Failed pills, pumps and injections. Happily implanted with AMS CX May 9th, 2013. Sex Rocks again! Thanks to everyone for such caring support.

proactive

Postby proactive » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:10 pm

You can't be proactive... I'm proactive. LOL Hope things feel better soon. It took 10-12 weeks for me to feel normal. 9 months is crazy. I would def see your doctor or another one if this one can not get to the bottom of this.
50 yr old. 21cm Titan implanted on June 20th 2013

angelbob

Postby angelbob » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Now 9 months today post op. Titan installation. Still in pain a lot. High dose of Testosterone helps orgasm get through the heavy pain. May try acupuncture like Steve did but where were the needles inserted to relieve this pain.? Anything more than 1/2 erect pain is too severe to have orgasm & almost enough to insert into vagina. Still unable to insert for anal sex. The only thing feeling decent & brings on orgasm is oral sex. I hope by 1 year this will go away. My surgeon said 1 to 2 years. That's way too long. Bob

angelbob

Postby angelbob » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:26 pm

Now over a year & still pain. Im uncircumcised & the foreskin hurts like crazy. When pulled back its a bit easier. Pain within penis is still persistent though. My surgeon says to wait another 6 months. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks, Bob

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:58 am

I too had very long lasting pain (not so much that couldn't fuck) and eventually lost access to my release pads. I had pain in my testicles, shaft and even where my reservoir was. My original urologist, who performed my first implant, NEVER gave me any straight info on how badly he screwed up my surgery. My "second opinion" doc in Nashville gave me the straight scoop and recommended Dr. Perito, as I live in South Florida.... I was 1 year and 1 day between implants....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

JDavid

Postby JDavid » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:42 am

Steven, if this is still going on I suggest you take a trip to the Bay Area and see Dr. Karpman in Mountain View. He's a great surgeon and totally gay friendly.
I am sixty-six years of age and dealing with gradually worsening ED for twenty years. At sixty-three I wanted something that worked reliably. I got an AMS 700 LGX implant in 6/25/13. I am entirely pleased with the outcome. My surgeon was Dr. Karpman.

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:20 am

Good luck Steve, I am at 6 months I have been pain free since about the 5th week. Everyone is different but I believe you should be out of pain by now, I would see another doctor if it was me right away where to you live? I had mine done at Duke Hospital in Raleigh NC and can highly recommend my surgeon even if you have got to drive a ways or fly here. He does 100-125 a year and is considered one of the best. If you want to talk my e-mail is below you are not a lone and among friends it is like a brotherhood you have joined. We all care and are here to help any way we can.

Jim
jim27601@yahoo.com

Show & Tell guy Raleigh NC

Return to “Implants”