Implant goes in Feb 21st

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bionic_by_AMS

Re: Implant goes in Feb 21st

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:43 pm

Street Bully,
Congrats and welcome to the Brotherhood ...

To manage the pain ... ice packs are your friend. Ibuprofen for swelling ... and pain meds if as needed. Don't forget to take a stool softener ... it takes several days to work.

What size cylinders were used?
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

CharlestonRealtor

Postby CharlestonRealtor » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:02 pm

Ice, ice and more ice. Also try to "elevate" your scrotum if you can. I just sat on an ice pack for several days. Stool softner will help but the pain meds will help to clog you up so cut down on them as soon as you can.

Street Bully

Postby Street Bully » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:19 pm

The pain is not near as bad tonight. I'm on pain meds and will try the ice. I went with the 24cm AMS700LGX. Major brusing but that's normal I was told. Been up walking as much as possible. I'm just glad to be home. Eating well and in my own bed.

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:50 pm

I agree after researching it for about 6 months I went with the Titian I gained about 30% in girth and did not lose any of stretched flaccid length. The key here is flaccid length not erection length,you will not in most cases keep your erection length. Implanted 12-5-13 my Titian is as stiff as a railroad spike I kid you not I am well pleased with it. Flaccid it is a little larger than it use to be,but I like that little buldge it is not uncomfortable at all. I wear regular briefs,I do see some ladies looking when I wear jeans :) By the way I ended up with 61/2 inches length. I wish I had done it 10 years ago.

Jim

Street Bully

Postby Street Bully » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:37 am

Update: (Day 5 since surgery) Slept good last night but left side still quite sore. I don't let the pain killers get too far away from me! Can't get over how bruised I am, looks like I was hit by a train. It's pumped up to 30% right now and doc says leave it like that till he see's me in 4 weeks time and we can take it from there. I took 2 weeks off from the office, figure by then I should be ok to go back in. One thing the doc asked me to do was to keep my penis positioned upward in my underwear so I've been doing that. It still hurts a bit to take a pee but not like it did a few days ago. I'm also very itchy and had to put some skin softener creme on the boys. How long before the stitches disappear?

Return to “Implants”