Kinda wished I had waited

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rufian

Re: Kinda wished I had waited

Postby Rufian » Mon May 27, 2024 4:03 am

Thanks im trying to relax

Why would it take 5-6 weeks for the incision to close? If that was the case they would prescribe antibiotics for 6 weeks

I read conflicting info about this

Some say the incision close in one week

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Mon May 27, 2024 8:34 am

Rufian wrote:Thanks im trying to relax

Why would it take 5-6 weeks for the incision to close? If that was the case they would prescribe antibiotics for 6 weeks

I read conflicting info about this

Some say the incision close in one week

Not talking about external incision…5-6 weeks for your dick to heal up and the internal incision where they inserted the prosthesis to heal up. Just because you get stitches out in two weeks don’t mean it’s grown up enough to take a beating.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Red5150

Postby Red5150 » Tue May 28, 2024 10:35 pm

Stay off the forum. Stop clicking on horror stories. Focus on something else.
51 single , implanted December 2022 by Dr. Laurence Levine, Chicago, IL. Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1 cm RTE. Started playing with Tri-mix and lead to my demise.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Wed May 29, 2024 7:38 am

ready2go wrote:I had a malleable implant , and was given about 6 different drugs for aftercare . One prescription was antibiotics and one was for inflammation .
I only had discomfort in the glands with presser on them. i kept the stitches dry and cleaned it with the provided fluid .
i had no issues . The hard part for me was going without exercise and not being able to go in the ocean for one month . After 5/6 weeks the stitches desolved and that was the end of anything left of the surgery .
i have had sex with 2 different girls and each girl several times . and its great to see them wear themselfs out riding it , then bend them over doggie and punish them some more haha
the chances of a infection are very low and the need for a "revision" is about nothing .no pump malfunctioning , no tubes disconnecting or springing a leak . or reservoir didnt have enough fluid etc etc , 1 operation, 2 and 3 or more .
this is one and done
when time for sex pull it up and go . just wait till week 4 and 5 .

Hahahahahahah love that doggie punishment!

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Wed May 29, 2024 8:15 am

You will be fine brother. Religiously apply antibiotic ointment to the wound until you hit that 60 day mark. That's your magic shield for protection. Keep your worries at bay and happy sex life after recovery.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Wed May 29, 2024 8:31 pm

LastHope wrote:You will be fine brother. Religiously apply antibiotic ointment to the wound until you hit that 60 day mark. That's your magic shield for protection. Keep your worries at bay and happy sex life after recovery.

actually according to my doctor and confirmed on what i could find on the internet , that keeping the stitches dry , and not using antibiotic cream is the best . the cream will keep it moist , and it needs to dry up to heal. i was given sterile salt water .[ not the correct term]
but i made more since mine leaked out while returning from the operation .
i did that by boiling water with salt .

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Wed May 29, 2024 9:19 pm

ready2go wrote:
LastHope wrote:You will be fine brother. Religiously apply antibiotic ointment to the wound until you hit that 60 day mark. That's your magic shield for protection. Keep your worries at bay and happy sex life after recovery.

actually according to my doctor and confirmed on what i could find on the internet , that keeping the stitches dry , and not using antibiotic cream is the best . the cream will keep it moist , and it needs to dry up to heal. i was given sterile salt water .[ not the correct term]

Doctors seem to be divided on that opinion. You are talking about sterile saline.

Keeping wound moist will prevent bad looking thick scars that are cosmetically not great it seems.

Which method will reduce the odds of wound infection?

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Wed May 29, 2024 11:09 pm

We used a sterile saline in a spray can and kept it wrapped changed dressings 2 times a day. My 2nd surgery a month later when they cut me from just under the uretha to mid way down my testicles with big baseball stitches ..was told not to wrap it just keep it cover with Neosporin .. took 1/2 the stiches out in 2 weeks the other 1/2 our 2 weeks later .. still took months for it to fully heal.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Thu May 30, 2024 9:13 pm

LastHope wrote:
ready2go wrote:

Doctors seem to be divided on that opinion. You are talking about sterile saline.

Keeping wound moist will prevent bad looking thick scars that are cosmetically not great it seems.

Which method will reduce the odds of wound infection?

yes ,it was sterile saline . i guess different doctors have their own preferred method . i was told to keep it dry and covered after cleaning it with the saline .

Return to “Implants”