Anyone ever have two organism after their implant surgery?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LM-N-TX

Anyone ever have two organism after their implant surgery?

Postby LM-N-TX » Sun May 26, 2024 12:41 pm

I'm about 14 months post-op. Everything has fallen into place. I've had some difficulties with climaxing until recently.
But a few days ago. My wife and I were having a very passionate sex. And I felt it coming. It wasn't as big as they have been but pretty good. But I felt like I wasn't finished so I kept pumping her. Then in less than a minute I could feel another much stronger one.
I know I ejaculated twice.

So I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this a year or more after your surgery?
69 years old. Had Full ED for 3 years. Tried pills and injection.
Had my infrapubic implant surgery March 17 2023 with AMS 700 LGX. (so far so good)

Witheringhog

Re: Anyone ever have two organism after their implant surgery?

Postby Witheringhog » Sun May 26, 2024 2:50 pm

I recently had similar, about a month ago, 2 tiny ones then one huge one. First and only time, hope it becomes regular.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Bent Ben

Postby Bent Ben » Sun May 26, 2024 4:55 pm

Once in my wild an exuberant youth I did catch an organism but some penicillin an ice pack and I was good to go. :lol:
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

on the road of life

Postby on the road of life » Sun May 26, 2024 5:08 pm

It hasn't happened to me, but I would like the experience.
I am currently taking a long time to ejaculate.
56. Bionic 10/21/2022. Titan 22+2. OTR pump. Penoscrotal.
ED due to Venous Leak, for years compensated, good incoming arterial blood flow to the penis, healthy heart and arteries.
Vacuum pumps
Sildenafil
Interventional Radiology Embolization.
Injections

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun May 26, 2024 5:20 pm

No .. not yet, but it's on my bucket list
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Mon May 27, 2024 8:41 am

Strange that you bring this up…. Twice in last few months I’ve had this happen! First time I quit after first, then went to shower off and had that feeling that I still needed to cum… stroked it a little bit and BOOM!! That’s was the first. Just a couple nights ago I finished inside my wife and slowed down for a second and she asked did you finish? I had that same feeling as if I only partially came, not really intense as usual…. I told her no, just taking a second to get my breath then started hammering my brains out and then we both exploded and this time it was definitely a total finish. It’s been two years for me since my implant. Not sure if it’s related to the implant but I sure enjoy it when it happens.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Mon May 27, 2024 8:48 am

Multi cummer here,,, pic's of when I'm done on Dick of the day.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

Musson

Postby Musson » Tue May 28, 2024 6:35 pm

Non implanted here but over my life I’ve probably had 4 or 5 double orgasms. Very rare indeed.

In the female side of things, I’ve been with 3 women that were true multiples ie non stop orgasms for 20 minutes, eyes rolled back in head, etc. they are out there!
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed May 29, 2024 3:55 pm

I have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Often, my orgasms will continue for as long as she or I keep moving.

I think this is from being Post RP as well as implanted. My non-scientific explanation is, the "little pump" that squirts semen cannot find any semen (seminal vesicles removed with prostate) so the pump just keeps "dry squirting".

The "dark cloud" of prostate cancer did have "silver lining" of implants and fabulous sex!

Good luck man!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”