My surgery with Dr. Natalio Cruz for an AMS LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SWorks17

Re: My surgery with Dr. Natalio Cruz for an AMS LGX

Postby SWorks17 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:17 pm

jrjrjr wrote:I see that here there is little or no talk about Dr. Natalio Cruz in Spain, so I want to tell you a little of my process, I am 35 years old and suffered from erectile dysfunction since the beginning of my sexual life due to a venous leakage. My surgery was in Seville Spain, at the Andromedi clinic with Dr. Natalio Cruz on April 14, 2023, almost 4 months ago. I did not publish before because I wanted to be sure of my whole process, because at the beginning sometimes I thought that something had gone wrong, but no, for now everything is going well.

The day after my surgery I felt a lot of pain, I could not sleep the first three days, the doctor told me that it was normal because I had a lot of fibrosis and he had to remove it, so I was a bit battered. My penis looked strange, small, I felt the cylinders were uneven, one of my testicles was too high, etc. I was quite worried, but at that time reading them was very helpful.

About a week and a half later the pain was little, however it was still a bit bothersome, the penis was 70% inflated, it stayed that way for 4 weeks.

Approximately halfway through the four weeks I started my inflation cycles, at the beginning they were quite painful, but little by little I got used to it and I recovered my initial size, I do inflation cycles every day, one hour in the morning and one hour at night.

Each time it hurts a little less and the doctor has been very kind in answering all my doubts. There is little talk about him here and I really recommend him.

Although the doctor answers my questions I have two doubts that perhaps you could help me with, there are times when I prefer to read you and your experiences:

1. I can inflate the penis without pain shortly before it is at 90°, at this point it starts to hurt and if I pump more I have an unbearable pain, is this normal? I can have intercourse but when I get it all the way hard it hurts and is not pleasant, will I ever stop feeling this? I am almost four months after the surgery.

2. Is it normal that I have not gained extra size? I am comfortable with my size, but I would not mind gaining a little.

Thanks friends
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

jrjrjr

Postby jrjrjr » Sun May 26, 2024 12:23 am

newhope wrote:
jrjrjr wrote:Thank you friends for your experiences, it has been very important for me the existence of this forum. I highly recommend Dr. Natalio Cruz in Spain, I did not lose size, sex is getting better and better and I swear I can not find my scar, everything has been perfect, I hope to fully recover soon and tell you good news

Hey mate, how is it going? Which is your final length with your implant?

I have the same implant size and after 3 weeks post op i am little worried since I am missing 2-3 cm from my length

Sorry for taking so long to respond, it took me about 6 months to regain my size and in fact now, a year later, I gained an extra centimeter.
35yo, surgery venous leak without success, Implant AMS 700 LGX 18+1 with Dr. Natalio Cruz

Andy100

Postby Andy100 » Sun May 26, 2024 2:32 am

jrjrjr wrote:
España1980 wrote:Hello, I read your story that you published in April. Have you solved the issue that one cylinder was much higher than another in the glans? have you regained some size? Would you mind posting a picture of your current state?
ahh and one more question, why did you have fibrosis? for venous leak?

My friend, the unequal cylinders were solved, in time they were accommodated as the doctor told me and as several had told me in the forum, I recovered my size, since about a month ago. My fibrosis happened because of the absence of erections due to a venous leakage, my penis was deteriorating, it was not oxygenating.

Hello my friend

How much did you pay for the implant in Spain?

Dutchie

Postby Dutchie » Sun May 26, 2024 2:59 am

Good to hear everything is going well for you. I am implanted 6 1/2 weeks ago. Pain and swelling was minimal. Dr. did a perfect job in that way. It looks very natural, but besides that I am not happy Dr. implanted the LGX instead of the asked CX.
It's hard, but not "rock hard" like people day about the CX or the Coloplast Titan. Also for me it buckles too much at the base. My natural erection didn't buckle at all.

My experience at the moment it that the LGX gives a perfect flaccid appearance. Also length is (almost the same) as before. Hardness could be better and the buckling is really bothering and unnatural.
Dutch male born 1978. Post Finasteride Syndrome induced ED. LGX 21, 1rte, implanted 10th april 2024, Dr. Andrianne, CHU Liège.

jrjrjr

Postby jrjrjr » Sun May 26, 2024 1:25 pm

Andy100 wrote:
jrjrjr wrote:
España1980 wrote:Hello, I read your story that you published in April. Have you solved the issue that one cylinder was much higher than another in the glans? have you regained some size? Would you mind posting a picture of your current state?
ahh and one more question, why did you have fibrosis? for venous leak?

My friend, the unequal cylinders were solved, in time they were accommodated as the doctor told me and as several had told me in the forum, I recovered my size, since about a month ago. My fibrosis happened because of the absence of erections due to a venous leakage, my penis was deteriorating, it was not oxygenating.

Hello my friend

How much did you pay for the implant in Spain?

I don't remember exactly, something like 16,000 euros.
35yo, surgery venous leak without success, Implant AMS 700 LGX 18+1 with Dr. Natalio Cruz

jrjrjr

Postby jrjrjr » Sun May 26, 2024 1:27 pm

Dutchie wrote:Good to hear everything is going well for you. I am implanted 6 1/2 weeks ago. Pain and swelling was minimal. Dr. did a perfect job in that way. It looks very natural, but besides that I am not happy Dr. implanted the LGX instead of the asked CX.
It's hard, but not "rock hard" like people day about the CX or the Coloplast Titan. Also for me it buckles too much at the base. My natural erection didn't buckle at all.

My experience at the moment it that the LGX gives a perfect flaccid appearance. Also length is (almost the same) as before. Hardness could be better and the buckling is really bothering and unnatural.

Dude I am happy with my result, I still feel a little pain when I leave it for a long time with rock hard, but here I have read some people who have actually taken up to three years for the pain to totally go away when cycling at maximum.

newhope

Postby newhope » Sun May 26, 2024 3:00 pm

jrjrjr wrote:
Dude I am happy with my result, I still feel a little pain when I leave it for a long time with rock hard, but here I have read some people who have actually taken up to three years for the pain to totally go away when cycling at maximum.

Thanks jr ! Very happy for you

Can you tell us also your exactly deflated length and inflated length?

We have the same implat and deflated i am about 10cm while inflated i am about 12.5cm. And i still miss about 1 cm in length sadly

Thanks a lot (post some pic also if you like)
LGX 18 + 1, 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain for the first 5 months, now improving
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

Return to “Implants”