Anyway to regain some length before implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frwmw1

Re: Anyway to regain some length before implant?

Postby frwmw1 » Thu May 16, 2024 6:18 am

Witheringhog wrote:
gandalfasfhaf wrote:Peyronies Disease really fucked me and destroyed my penis 2 years ago.

Lost a bunch of length. Hopefully getting implant. Want to try maximise my length before it to get best outcome. Any advice?

I think all day stretcher is the best. Thundersplace pegym are two good resources for lengthening your unit. What worked best for me was hanging weights, 5-10 pounds for 3 sets of 10 min morning and night, then use the all day stretcher for 8-10 hours a day. I injured myself with ved, not voting against ved, i over did it. I believe ved is temporary and the method i mentioned above is permanent.

There is evidence all day stretching helps straightens you unit as well.

I wouldnt feel comfortable using anything but ved post implant.

I worry that weights may pull and do damage to the prudental nerves
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Mon May 20, 2024 10:14 pm

frwmw1 wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:
gandalfasfhaf wrote:Peyronies Disease really fucked me and destroyed my penis 2 years ago.

Lost a bunch of length. Hopefully getting implant. Want to try maximise my length before it to get best outcome. Any advice?

I think all day stretcher is the best. Thundersplace pegym are two good resources for lengthening your unit. What worked best for me was hanging weights, 5-10 pounds for 3 sets of 10 min morning and night, then use the all day stretcher for 8-10 hours a day. I injured myself with ved, not voting against ved, i over did it. I believe ved is temporary and the method i mentioned above is permanent.

yes be very careful, I think that has contributed to my penis nerve damage/loss of sensitivity. I did the grip system which clamps down super hard on the penis and crushes the dorsal nerve. I really don't feel much in my penis now which makes sex much less enjoyable.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Tue May 21, 2024 2:27 am

OregonStrong wrote:
frwmw1 wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:

yes be very careful, I think that has contributed to my penis nerve damage/loss of sensitivity. I did the grip system which clamps down super hard on the penis and crushes the dorsal nerve. I really don't feel much in my penis now which makes sex much less enjoyable.

Yeah fuck the clamp " penis crushing " style of traction devices . That's why the glans vacuum chamber on the pp pro is the way to go
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

azmike

Postby azmike » Sun May 26, 2024 12:50 pm

Attached is a recent medical summary of methods to maintain/increase length pre and post operation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... 04-596.pdf

Return to “Implants”