ViaSwiss' Titan Journal | 34yo | 6.25.21 | Revision 11.16.21

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Thisworld

Re: ViaSwiss' Titan Journal | 34yo | 6.25.21 | Revision 11.16.21

Postby Thisworld » Sat May 25, 2024 9:57 am

ViaSwiss wrote:Random Update

Coming up on 3 years.

Been getting a lot of use out of the implant. To this day no lady has known / realized that I have an implant. Everything is going about as good if not better than what I had ever hoped it would prior to surgery.

Around 6months ago I started using Serrepeptase which is an enzyme that eats up excess scar tissue. My body forms scar tissue more/faster than most others. At one point I was having to cycle everyday because of that. Since starting the Serrepeptase, I don't have to cycle often at all.

The mental freedom of not having to worry about ED or if pills will work is wonderful. I can flirt with any girl I want and be happy knowing I am ready for anything at anytime.

So you always keep it a secret and never disclosed it? Even if it's more than a one night stand?
Hard flaccid syndrome since 2019. Trying to get better with conservative treatments but an implant is on my radar

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Sat May 25, 2024 10:39 pm

Thisworld wrote:

Coming up on 3 years.

Been getting a lot of use out of the implant. To this day no lady has known / realized that I have an implant. Everything is going about as good if not better than what I had ever hoped it would prior to surgery.

Around 6months ago I started using Serrepeptase which is an enzyme that eats up excess scar tissue. My body forms scar tissue more/faster than most others. At one point I was having to cycle everyday because of that. Since starting the Serrepeptase, I don't have to cycle often at all.

The mental freedom of not having to worry about ED or if pills will work is wonderful. I can flirt with any girl I want and be happy knowing I am ready for anything at anytime.

So you always keep it a secret and never disclosed it? Even if it's more than a one night stand?

Personally, i don't understand why a guy would offer up that information to the girl.
My thinking is work her over , and let her enjoy it .and secretly brag to her female friends that you are good in bed. They don't need to know .
i have a malleable and have had 2 girls. I said not one word about it. And never will.

daddel

Postby daddel » Sun May 26, 2024 12:15 pm

Thanks for your update, mate! I was following your story since the beginning and you motivated me to take the step as well.

We have a similar story with same root cause (PFS) and I also know you from the PFS forum next door since many years.

Almost one year in, I also do not regret the step and I am quite happy with the implant.
41y/o, Venous Leakage due to Finasteride use 17 years ago, PDE5-Inhibitors lost effect gradually over the years, nothing worked anymore.
Implanted 18 August 2023 (while I was 40y/o), Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE, Germany

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon May 27, 2024 4:10 pm

via swiss ... congrats ... what a awesome report ..... sounds like your sex life is something that most men can only dream of ... you are free to enjoy the act, you have the ability to be variable in hardness and flexibility, and you can go forever .... yup, I have the same "super powers" and it is so great to be part of this bionic brotherhood ... we are special guys, and when a women finds us, wow, it is a true diamond of a find !
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon May 27, 2024 5:14 pm

Coming up on 3 years.

Yo man! Glad to hear you're doing good. How do you use the serrapeptase? Is it just a pill?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Tue May 28, 2024 10:48 am

wolfpacker wrote:

Coming up on 3 years.

Yo man! Glad to hear you're doing good. How do you use the serrapeptase? Is it just a pill?

Yep, its a pill that you take. I originally took it to help with a knee injury (I've had 3 surgeries but still play basketball weekly). It helped with that but added effect was the help with the implant.

How have you been lately man??
Age 37. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

Return to “Implants”