My PT Surgery Progress...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bigdog4all

Re: My PT Surgery Progress...

Postby Bigdog4all » Sun May 26, 2024 9:59 am

I'm gonna congratulate myself. Bearing all the pain, I could only get about 5 - 6 pumps, if you call them pumps. The scrotum was too painful after that. Still nothing pumps like a bulb. More like squeezing a rock. I never feels like I'm pumping anything. Just squeezing that round thing hard to the point on constant pain. And the erection.....just ain't there. Maybe 4 or at best 3:30 o'clock. Nothing like 1 or 2 o'clock. How many pumps does it take to reach 1 o'clock? Anything more than 5 - 6 pumps is just too damn painful.
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:05 pm

Went to see the AMS Representative. She made a special trip to see me. It was concerning and concentrated on the Pump - Inflate / Deflate - Pain. As many of you know, this has been my problem. Well let me sum it up. Personal service.....damn great.

1. You can't hurt or damage anything or components down there.
2. The scrotum / pump pain is normal.
3. The earlier you start the process, the better. She mentioned too many medical terms to remember.
4. The AMS-700 is built like a tank. You can press, squeeze, grab, be about as rough as you want to be. As long as you can handle the pain, basically, you can't hurt anything.
5. She said to Cycle it 2 - 3 times a day, or more. In other words.....Work that Pump. You got to keep all that added hardware moving around so your scrotum can get use to it's new environment.
6. This you all knew, but being a diabetic and getting use to this implanted hardware, I was being too cautious and gentle. She says, you can't hurt that hardware, it's built to last. I thought all that hardware was fragile and didn't want anything to break, tear, or ripe. So as long as you can handle the pain, you can basically do anything to it, except beat it with a hammer.

So now I will try to Cycle this thing several times a day. I will however take pain pills with Cycling. The scrotum & scrotum skin is too delicate and tender.
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

wilsonmill

Postby wilsonmill » Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:23 pm

Glad you got it figured out as I am getting a revision this month and going with AMS700lgx, sounds like the rep from the company was a great place to turn to with the issues you were having
Age 63, diabetic type1,wear insulin pump, heart attack from COVID vaccine, Married 20+ years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital, Dr Lentz, Titan failed March of 2024, revision to happen 25Jun2024 at Rex Hospital in Raleigh (UNC)

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:54 pm

Took pain pills and was finally able to pump this thing. Not sure if I was able to fully pump the cylinders. But I did pump as much as I could before crying. I noticed I got a Chubby.....now the problem.....Little Chubby just lost it's Chubby on it's own. I just goes flat on it's own. So I pumped it up again.....and same thing.....Like putting air in a tire and it just leaks out.

Now here is what I did.......
    1. Took pain pills
    2. Took Hot shower and sprayed the scrotum with hot water.
    4. Placed heating pad over scrotum to loosen up pump.
    5. Pumped it up .....about 15 pumps.....All I could take
    6. After a few minutes penis started shrinking and going flaccid.

I never touched the deflate button.

Why am I having so much damn trouble with this Implant? The VED was much better than this thing. The VED was just to mechanical before sex. But at least the VED worked.

wilsonmill

Postby wilsonmill » Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:12 pm

Did the mfg rep give you written instructions on how to use the device? Who was your surgeon?
    Age 63, diabetic type1,wear insulin pump, heart attack from COVID vaccine, Married 20+ years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital, Dr Lentz, Titan failed March of 2024, revision to happen 25Jun2024 at Rex Hospital in Raleigh (UNC)

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:19 pm

Yes, got two excellent UROs. One good surgeon (Dr. Kaplan) & a very good URO doctor (Dr. T). And yes, have plenty documents and instructions and professional pamphlets. Along with a model AMS -700 entire three piece unit.....an actual unit. In addition to a couple Mockup (DEMO) units. I am ex-military and retired big blue of 33 years, in which being in both, we leave no stone un-turned. All bases covered. Before the surgery, I had a over 50 question interview / questionnaire. I feel everything is covered. What I did learn in the military and defense training.....You go for the two N's.....Neck & Nuts. And when you have that sore nut area, like most have, I just didn't have enough guts to be as aggressive as I was suppose to be. Now that I know how indestructible this unit and that you really can't hurt it. Basically, your therapy, depends on how much pain or discomfort one can handle.

Return to “Implants”