Things I’ve learned with the implant over the past 2 months

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MiddleAgedMiami

Things I’ve learned with the implant over the past 2 months

Postby MiddleAgedMiami » Sun May 26, 2024 12:08 am

I got my implant on 3/13/24, so I’m coming up on 3 months soon. Since healing up I’ve been very sexually active, with more than a dozen sex partners. Some of them were partners I’d had prior to the implant, and some were new. Across the board I’ve had success with every encounter. No one has detected anything in my dick or balls and I’ve had my balls sucked a lot (I have the classic pump which is the smallest, and it’s placed toward the back).

I’ve learned a few things in these post implant sex encounters that I’d like to share in case they are helpful to any others:

1: I pump up to about 90% before the meet up. I wear loose boxer briefs, and tight shorts or pants. I put my dick facing up (it pokes over the top of the pants, and is hidden by my shirt). The tight pants keep my dick pressed close to my stomach and pointing up.

2. After the other person enters the scene, I find a moment to maneuver my dick down in my pants as we undress, that way when my pants come off my hard dick is revealed in my underwear. I get consistent “wows” from my partners when they reach down and find a rock hard cock ready to go.

3. After I cum from a blowjob obviously my dick doesn’t go down like it would have naturally, so most of the time my partners take that as a cue to keep on sucking, thinking maybe they’re going to get another load out of me — as if! (at 41, they’d be working for 2 hours lol). So what I do now is I reach down while they are sucking and I act like I’m stroking my balls, when in actuality I’m pushing my deflate valve (I deflate to like 50%). They all get that cue. They milk out the last few drops and that’s that. Pulling this move makes me feel like a magician— no one knows what I’m doing.

4. If I’m fucking someone, I do the same move just from behind, to deflate which is even easier.

My dick feels exactly the same as before. I have full sensation. This is the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. I’m becoming quite the in the demand rockstar in my little circle.
41 Gay man. Had situational ED for 3 years & light venous leak.
Implanted March 2024 by Dr. Cordon at Mt. Sinai in Miami.
22 CM Titan w/ 2 CM RTE on right & 1.5 CM RTE on left. Classic pump
View my implant journal here https://tinyurl.com/yc7et8ht

on the road of life

Re: Things I’ve learned with the implant over the past 2 months

Postby on the road of life » Sun May 26, 2024 3:25 am

Many secrets revealed... hahaha

I don't reveal them, sexual partners can read, and start looking for something, hehehehehe

regards
56. Bionic 10/21/2022. Titan 22+2. OTR pump. Penoscrotal.
ED due to Venous Leak, for years compensated, good incoming arterial blood flow to the penis, healthy heart and arteries.
Vacuum pumps
Sildenafil
Interventional Radiology Embolization.
Injections

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Sun May 26, 2024 5:27 am

MiddleAgedMiami wrote:Since healing up I’ve been very sexually active, with more than a dozen sex partners.

just curious , sex partners are men ?

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sun May 26, 2024 2:47 pm

Congratulations!!!! Such a fun new toy
:D
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Return to “Implants”