SHOW & TELL

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mijudac79

Re: SHOW & TELL

Postby Mijudac79 » Sun May 26, 2024 12:18 am

Regarding doctors and show and tell:
I had to see my family doctor for a physical before implantation. I was asked about the type of surgery, and said, to which both my doc and his nurse replied that they had recently had another patient who had undergone this surgery. I asked if they would give the guy my number for a conversation. I got a call one hour later, the kind fella came to my house and showed me how it worked, and let me feel around for the mechanism, etc.
I had concerns about how the pump fit 8n the scrotum, and about how the penis looked. My fears and questions were answered in a very nice and easy manner. I’m extremely happy to have had that experience. It was crucial in making my decision to proceed with relatively little trepidation.

I’ve reached out to my urologists practice to send me the names of prospective patients who might need that extra boost, but in seven months, no calls. I’m in Orange County, if anyone needs anything. I’ll be happy to show and tell.

WilliamL

Postby WilliamL » Tue May 28, 2024 1:34 pm

I was just implanted May of 2024. I am willing to show and tell how this works after 6 30 2024. The online videos didn't help me much. I'm in central Indiana.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Tue May 28, 2024 2:08 pm

I tired for months to get before and after photos so I was getting a mallabble. I was told over and over again to ask the dr. on the morning of the surgery. I asked 3 times and was just basically ignored and on to other things. Perhaps if I had the chance to see a mallabble implanted I might have thought differently about doing it.

Otter46

Postby Otter46 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:46 pm

Anyone near Central Michigan willing to do a show & tell? Considering an implant & would like to c one in action. PM if willing & can nail down actual address.

Dave(Otter46)
78yo., married 54 yrs. Started Bimix injections in August ‘21, PA just switched me over to Trimix 5-22. 31 Gauge/5/16” needle. ED drugs not working that well anymore.
Thankful for this board & the guys that use it.

NorCol

Postby NorCol » Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:10 am

Otter46 wrote:Anyone near Central Michigan willing to do a show & tell? Considering an implant & would like to c one in action. PM if willing & can nail down actual address.

Dave(Otter46)

Unfortunately, I reside in San Antonio!

Otter46

Postby Otter46 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:15 am

:( :(
NorCol wrote:
Otter46 wrote:Anyone near Central Michigan willing to do a show & tell? Considering an implant & would like to c one in action. PM if willing & can nail down actual address.

Dave(Otter46)

Unfortunately, I reside in San Antonio!

Thanks for the thought tho. :(
78yo., married 54 yrs. Started Bimix injections in August ‘21, PA just switched me over to Trimix 5-22. 31 Gauge/5/16” needle. ED drugs not working that well anymore.
Thankful for this board & the guys that use it.

Return to “Implants”