Leaning to the right

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FT1234

Leaning to the right

Postby FT1234 » Fri May 24, 2024 10:57 am

I’m 5 weeks post op with Dr Clavell out of Houston. My follow up is next week when I start cycling. Post op, my penis leans about 20 degrees to the right. It was as straight as an arrow (other than the natural curve up) before surgery. Does that correct itself once I start cycling?

I have several issues. The lean, two thick bulges just under my penis, the pump seems to be too low in my scrotum and an obvious loss of length and girth which I hope comes back after cycling starts.

Needless to say, I’m concerned.

newbie443

Re: Leaning to the right

Postby newbie443 » Fri May 24, 2024 9:03 pm

FT1234 wrote:I’m 5 weeks post op with Dr Clavell out of Houston. My follow up is next week when I start cycling. Post op, my penis leans about 20 degrees to the right. It was as straight as an arrow (other than the natural curve up) before surgery. Does that correct itself once I start cycling?

I have several issues. The lean, two thick bulges just under my penis, the pump seems to be too low in my scrotum and an obvious loss of length and girth which I hope comes back after cycling starts.

Needless to say, I’m concerned.

All of these are things for you doctor to address at this point. There are a number of things that can cause these. And as it is early they can self-correct. Just too early to be concerned a great deal. You will have a lot of changes over the next 3 months. Another surgery and infection risk is something to avoid if you can. And it will be months before that is even an option. I had a proximal perforation that took me 3 years to have a surgery to help correct and I had a lot of sex during those 3 years. You may find that the low pump is a plus in having great access to the pump for inflating. I had done a lot of reading and many men early on have the WTF did I do to myself periods. But then months post-surgery are completely happy with the outcome. I knew this and still had those feelings at times. Right now, you just need to heal and follow your doctors' instructions. Then when you are activated cycling will be your work. No use in worrying about all the what if's now. What is done is done. And it will be months (unless you have an infection) before a doctor will consider doing another surgery. The big thing is you just kicked ED out of your life.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Rider1400

Re: Leaning to the right

Postby Rider1400 » Fri May 24, 2024 10:19 pm

agree with others. It’s way too early to even consider any of your issues. How can you say you’re short when you’ve not even pumped? It is totally normal to be short. I was over an inch short and within a few months it had partially came back. By 6 months it was 80% back by 10-11 months was fully back…. But from day one when I started pumping I could always get a rock hard dick!! That’s what it’s all about. Very likely it will straighten out when you pump. Even now when fully deflate sometimes it hangs down right sometimes left. Just wait til you start pumping and take a piss!! One time it will come out to the right next time to the left next time straight down! Always a surprise! Loving my bionic dick for over two years now!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Implants”