Recently implanted/Cycle time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Idaho32

Recently implanted/Cycle time

Postby Idaho32 » Fri May 24, 2024 1:09 pm

Implanted 2.5 weeks ago, Titan classic 22cm. Radical Prostectomy 3 years ago with no life in the lower region after, Bi mix had minimal results that went away within 10min. My question is has anyone started cycling implant prior to the first Dr visit after surgery? I have pressed fairly hard on the pump with no give whatsoever. I was curious if they have to release somthing for it to actually work upon the first visit!

wolfpacker

Re: Recently implanted/Cycle time

Postby wolfpacker » Fri May 24, 2024 1:21 pm

It usually takes a very firm squeeze to get the pump started. The doc doesn't release anything, you just have to squeeze it hard that first time.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Fri May 24, 2024 4:40 pm

Your brain wont let you squeeze as hard as it takes to pop it first time. My Dr squeezed mine the first time and the pain lifted me off the table.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Fri May 24, 2024 9:12 pm

The thing is you need to heal and avoid infection. Your doctor knows more about you and what was done than we do. So, follow your doctors' instructions. Heat will help when you first start cycling. I put an electric heating pad in my bed and would turn it on when I started getting ready for bed at night. Then I would wrap it around my scrotum to heat the pump. Helps the cylinders in the penis as well as your tissue in your penis. This makes the pump easier to operate. In the morning, I would turn the pad on again and go pee then back in the bed and wrap things again for another round of cycling after I went to 2 a day cycling.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Idaho32

Postby Idaho32 » Fri May 24, 2024 9:47 pm

I have currents went from Ice to heat. Same here, heating pad tends to relieve pain. Definitely not pain free by any stretch of the imagination for me. I try to focus on being able to have fun with the wife and such. Pain was way more then expected but I will own it if it gets me to the other side!

Idaho32

Postby Idaho32 » Sat May 25, 2024 1:28 am

Finally got it to cycle to tonight. I have an appointment on Tuesday to show me how but pretty straightforward once you get past how hard to squeeze the bulb. Little to no pain. Funny, 4 days ago it was pretty bad then 2 night it just went away! Pretty happy with the initial results knowing it gets better with time and use. Definitely a point after surgery I was questioning what I had got my self into! In hindsight,,,, It’s the wife! Lol

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat May 25, 2024 7:54 am

Hmmmm....you guys keep talking about pain on that 1st pump to get it going.
I must have missed something because after I got my implant 1st implant, everything was going well right after the operation. No pain, but my balls swelled up over the weekend right before I saw the Dr. Swelling went down before the visit, so no proof, BUT when he wen to pump me up, I was in so much pain that I actually reached down and stopped him from pumping (or was he releasing the saline (I think this was what the visit was for)).
Anyway, he referred me to his colleague in Hanover, Md, went under the knife again and I had an infection.

The 1st release/pump session is a mindfuck! Relief when the release comes after 2 or 3 weeks of inflation, but the excitement of pumping tempers that.

Q: Are you inflated at this point?
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Idaho32

Postby Idaho32 » Sat May 25, 2024 12:30 pm

I am still inflated probably 60%. Even when I left the hospital it was basically just chubbed up but still very hard. I cycled it a few times last night, no biggie getting used to it. Then filled it back were it was so when I go in on Tuesday they can show me how to do it! lol. I was in a lot of pain almost the entire time. They added nerve block after surgery as well and I can tell you when I woke up it was not the pain free wake up I was expecting. As long as I have my cloths off pain is minimal to non existent. I have not had a Bath yet to try it in warm water but heating pad worked pretty well. Basically was sitting right at 4inch, pumped it up to 5, then backed it off a few times. I am guessing when it gets broke in I will be around 6 to 6 1/2 with the 22cm implant

Return to “Implants”