Dr eid and post surgical cycling growth

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
HikerMan

Re: Dr eid and post surgical cycling growth

Postby HikerMan » Wed May 22, 2024 10:08 pm

Stayingstrong wrote:Dr. Eid told me the same thing and that to continue twice a day cycling after three months is no longer necessary. He says three times per week plus sex is enough. Beyond that, all you are doing is adding unnecessary wear and tear on the implant.
Dr. Eid is a straight shooting, no bullshit, high volume implant expert. He does not give any false hopes and, if anything, downplays results one should expect. There is NOTHING he hasn't seen when it comes to penile prosthesis.

True statement.

Eid( and others) are aware of that capsule formation that starts almost immediately after implant and why its so important to get after it the moment you are cleared.
I cycled like a possessed man for 90 days and got that 1/2 inch back.

I'm back to my original size(6 in.) and thats fine.
The wife and I do plenty of "cycling" these days.

:D
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

walnut99

Postby walnut99 » Thu May 23, 2024 8:44 am

How was your pain in those 90 days? i am 9 days out and my pain is real. lying down deflated it hurts. when i am inflating in the tub, not even 100% max, the pain is almost unbearable and i hold that for 10-20 min. is the pain still supposed to be bad in week 2, 3?

I thought I would have just minimal pain and then push the max limits of inflation.
49 yrs.VL based ED since teen yrs, most likely congenital.Pills, shots worked 4 functional sex life. Pills stopped being effective,shots less so.Trimix caused peyronies.Ipp dr Eid may 2024. 22 cm, 2cm RTE on left, 2cm cut on right

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Thu May 23, 2024 12:13 pm

I don't credit the implant for my perceived gains .I say " perceived gains " because before the implant, I went almost a decade without any meaningful sex or erections. Then I discovered, (from this site )that when I use to measure my erections ( in my 20's ) , I was doing it wrong. I do really believe I am bigger than I was in my youth . It is my opinion that these results are the product of my determined regimen, pre - implant, use of the traction device ( penimaster pro) and VED. This combination of stretching and engorgement brought my acorn looking flaccid back from the dead ! This is unscientific, I know . It's just an opinion based on my observations . Now I'm sporting a 6" flaccid and 7.5 " erection thanks to the 22cm coloplast titan Dr.Clavell was able to implant. Success story for real .
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Thu May 23, 2024 2:47 pm

I just double checked my claims about walking around with a 6" flaccid, I don't want to sensationalize or seem like I'm telling lies. So when I measured just to the skin ( fat pad ) , I'm more like 5.5" . I decided to bone press the flaccid and measured 6.75" . I might have 1 or 2 pumps in it . So my growth with the implant from a bone pressed flaccid to bone pressed erection is 3/4 of an inch .

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Thu May 23, 2024 2:51 pm

.......so in conclusion, I decided I've got to go on a diet and get that fat pad liposucked
( I'm in decent shape , but I hate that little ass fat pad . I want a washboard stomach even if I have to pay for it ) :lol:
Last edited by Journeyman on Fri May 24, 2024 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

lifesizelife

Postby lifesizelife » Fri May 24, 2024 2:23 am

Stayingstrong wrote:Dr. Eid told me the same thing and that to continue twice a day cycling after three months is no longer necessary. He says three times per week plus sex is enough. Beyond that, all you are doing is adding unnecessary wear and tear on the implant.
Dr. Eid is a straight shooting, no bullshit, high volume implant expert. He does not give any false hopes and, if anything, downplays results one should expect. There is NOTHING he hasn't seen when it comes to penile prosthesis.

Wait..... after 3 months? I was just implanted by Dr.Eid a week ago and he has told me to stop due to a possible urethra injury. When I asked exactly the question "Will stopping cycling this early give me a worse result?" he said "No, your erection looks great"

This is now concerning me very much. It seems everyone else on this forum was told by Eid that it's important to cycle early, and for 3 months. Is he sugarcoating it for me because I'm in a terrible predicament? (May have to have a cylinder removed due to this possible urethra injury)

Everyone said he was a straight shooter who doesn't lie. I'm really hoping he did not lie to me.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Fri May 24, 2024 4:03 am

lifesizelife wrote:

Wait..... after 3 months? I was just implanted by Dr.Eid a week ago and he has told me to stop due to a possible urethra injury. When I asked exactly the question "Will stopping cycling this early give me a worse result?" he said "No, your erection looks great"

This is now concerning me very much. It seems everyone else on this forum was told by Eid that it's important to cycle early, and for 3 months. Is he sugarcoating it for me because I'm in a terrible predicament? (May have to have a cylinder removed due to this possible urethra injury)

Everyone said he was a straight shooter who doesn't lie. I'm really hoping he did not lie to me.

Everything I've learned from this site and Dr Clavells videos say that cycling must continue for 3 to 4 months after surgery. The reason... the body will build a protective " surgical capsule " around any foriegn objects implanted inside it . Cycling kinda gives the body a blueprint of what size it needs to build , so as not to restrict the expansion of the cylinders when you want an erection, or to restrict the reservoir enabling you to fully deflate.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Fri May 24, 2024 10:30 pm

walnut99 wrote:How was your pain in those 90 days? i am 9 days out and my pain is real. lying down deflated it hurts. when i am inflating in the tub, not even 100% max, the pain is almost unbearable and i hold that for 10-20 min. is the pain still supposed to be bad in week 2, 3?

I thought I would have just minimal pain and then push the max limits of inflation.

YES!! 2 to 3 weeks is just getting started. I had discomfort out to 4-6 months when max pumping and bending it around doing the Perito exercises! Even after 6-8 months it would start aching after 45 minutes or so. Totally normal! I actually embraced it as I knew it was part of ending my ED and gaining the ability to be rock hard any time I wanted to
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Sun May 26, 2024 12:03 am

walnut99 wrote:How was your pain in those 90 days? i am 9 days out and my pain is real. lying down deflated it hurts. when i am inflating in the tub, not even 100% max, the pain is almost unbearable and i hold that for 10-20 min. is the pain still supposed to be bad in week 2, 3?

Oh, it wasn't pleasant at first
Many times I would be near tears as I pushed myself(and the IPP)to the limit.
My training method was 4x's a day- 25 minutes per session.

There were times I was white knuckling myself to get to that 25 minute mark.
No pain, No gain is more than appropo in this instance.

Don't be crazy or stupid, but you need too push yourself in those first months, especially
when your body is building that protective capsule all around that IPP.

..... "is the pain still supposed to be bad in week 2, 3?"

For many, YES.
For me it was roughly 3 1/2 months before the pain was basically gone.
You are still in rough water at this point.

Do NOT get discouraged, it will get substantially better at the 3 month mark.

I have no pain whatsoever at this point.(16 months in)
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

Return to “Implants”