Urethra injury? Possible removal now? How do I deal with this?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Journeyman

Re: Urethra injury? Possible removal now? How do I deal with this?

Postby Journeyman » Wed May 22, 2024 1:54 pm

I don't have any input on this other than I think the advice you've received from the other members seems sound . I'm rooting for you my brother
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

lifesizelife

Postby lifesizelife » Thu May 23, 2024 8:50 am

Hey everybody. I've read all the replies. I wish I had time at the moment to address each reply, because they're so helpful to me right now and I really appreciate the input. Definitely not cycling at the moment. The personal stories given of urethral issues is giving me a greater hope and feeling of calm right now. Thank you so much for sharing, everybody. It's keeping me going. Definitely falling into that spiral of worry here and there, but definitely not nearly as distraught as when making that post. Thanks to you guys and Dr.Eid's top notch accessibility, which I hope I am not abusing. Definitely trying to keep things concise.

lifesizelife

Postby lifesizelife » Thu May 23, 2024 8:54 am

Oh, and I did notice some more blood today for those interested in what's still physically happening with me. Just saw a bit of scarlet and a few minor little chunks of blood. Nothing crazy like after one of the times I cycled and had thicker red blood and straight up just drops of blood coming out of the meatus. Trying hard to just be OK with it until I get up to NY to see the doc. Luckily it's a 2 hour train ride away, so I'm getting checked out after I've had an opportunity for it to improve (or not improve)

lifesizelife

Postby lifesizelife » Sat May 25, 2024 12:09 am

Kind of just journaling here.....

more blood. Things aren't inspiring me with hope at the moment...

Went all day with no blood, but now a few drops of pretty red urine are snaking their head up here and there. I don't think it's really getting any better. Any kind of remains from the catheter and it's irritation should be gone by now. I really really hope I don't have to get a cylinder out. Trying to distract from this, it's not going that well. I just want to be asleep all day. So hard to wait until thursday to find out anything.

Return to “Implants”