Me & My Genesis Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LastHope

Re: Me & My Genesis Malleable

Postby LastHope » Mon May 20, 2024 1:09 am

thedriver wrote:I think saltlife has it right, along with the medical problems your having at this point in life, you want something simple, reliable, and safest procedure possible and still have a great outcome.
Like I said many times thru out this posting,,,, it all comes down to whats right for a particular person at a specific time in there lives.
Everyone has there own reasons I guess,,,, I read so many posts on here asking the same question,,,, (Will I loose size) and I was also concerned about this, once I realized there was very little difference in size between the IPP and the MPP with my own anatomy I have been kicking myself for going thru all the hassle, pain, and risks of those surgeries
Just telling my experience's with both the IPP and the MPP,,, having had both of them,, I'm happy and confident I made the right decision.
But what is right for me,,, might not be for you..........

Oh,, and by the way, it was a beautiful day on the deck.

Thank you brother for sharing your story. Your barrel looks tall and proud, read to go to war at a moment's notice! As someone pointed out, it feels like your surgeon inserted two rods on the left and two rods on the right! :lol: :lol:

Regarding the IPP vs. MPP choice, it's always good to make informed decisions, and patients must know what they are getting into. I found this statistical data for anyone interested. This type of information should be shared with patients so they can give informed consent. I don't think it will ever happen due to financial incentives!

7% of implants fail within the first year;
9% of implants fail within three years;
13% of implants fail within five years;
23% of implants fail within ten years;
36% of implants fail within 15 years;
48% of implants fail within 20 years.

Source :
Long-Term Survival Rates of Inflatable Penile Prostheses: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.

Miller LE, Khera M, Bhattacharyya S, Patel M, Nitschelm K, Burnett AL.

Urology. 2022;166:6-10. doi:10.1016/j.urology.2022.03.026

on the road of life

Re: Me & My New Malleable

Postby on the road of life » Mon May 20, 2024 6:06 am

Rufian wrote:Its easy for old dudes to just say get an inflatable etc when they have medicare that covers everything, when they have more savings than a younger dude, when many are retired and not working etc

What about the younger men in the mid to late 30s?

That means multiple implants assuming they even last the 15 years advertised they probably wont

Plus surgery is expensive unless you have amazing insurance where everything is covered is not a good deal

I found a surgeon in Atlata Bhavik Shah, he trained under Carrion and lists all his prices and everything he also has done rigicon too

He charges 13,800 for malleable and 17,800 for inflatable and accepts care credit which i have

I have a 12k limit on care credit tho

Short if going to India this the best option in my cases I live in Florida, have care credit, surgeon does rigicon and trained under Carrion

Even so is hard to let go i still get some erections but theyre weak and dont last and trimix works but i think im already getting scar tissue as im prone to fibrosis, keloids, etc

The injections hurt more than the beginning and I have high tolerance to pain

This tells me i may have developed some scar tissue already and at this point where pills dont do much im up against a wall where i need to make a decision im too young for this shit but thats life

Im barely turning 40 this year and i feel like unless i fixed this part if my life I will never be happy and complete

Definitely the economic issue is very important.

The malleable prosthesis is an excellent solution (My surgeon offered it to me in the pre-anesthesia room, :shock: telling me that with it we could enlarge the cavity a little, to maintain the size and then if I didn't like it, he would change it for an inflatable one. three pieces, I rejected it, because I couldn't make that decision with such short notice, already having the idea of ​​the inflatable)

It is also true that the three-piece inflatable prosthesis is a positive evolution of the malleable and even the two-piece inflatable one. (they all have positive and negative points).

Younger people also have to consider the cost of injections for long periods of time, which can exceed the cost of a prosthesis, depending on the doses used. (pay month by month)

There are also options that other colleagues have shown us to save money by doing the surgical procedure in other countries, surely not an option for everyone, but it is also an option. With significant savings and high-volume doctors.

As an anecdote, as I mentioned to another colleague in this post, I met a person, the father of a friend, who approximately 35 years ago had a malleable prosthesis inserted (the one available at the time) recently divorced because "things stopped working" and He became a "very big happy fucker" :twisted: :D (bad expression, sorry).

Whichever works for you is a solution versus not having intercourse

Be happy

Regards
56. Bionic 10/21/2022. Titan 22+2. OTR pump. Penoscrotal.
ED due to Venous Leak, for years compensated, good incoming arterial blood flow to the penis, healthy heart and arteries.
Vacuum pumps
Sildenafil
Interventional Radiology Embolization.
Injections

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Tue May 21, 2024 5:57 am

on the road of life wrote:
Rufian wrote:Its easy for old dudes to just say get an inflatable etc when they have medicare that covers everything, when they have more savings than a younger dude, when many are retired and not working etc

What about the younger men in the mid to late 30s?

That means multiple implants assuming they even last the 15 years advertised they probably wont

Plus surgery is expensive unless you have amazing insurance where everything is covered is not a good deal

I found a surgeon in Atlata Bhavik Shah, he trained under Carrion and lists all his prices and everything he also has done rigicon too

He charges 13,800 for malleable and 17,800 for inflatable and accepts care credit which i have

I have a 12k limit on care credit tho

Short if going to India this the best option in my cases I live in Florida, have care credit, surgeon does rigicon and trained under Carrion

Even so is hard to let go i still get some erections but theyre weak and dont last and trimix works but i think im already getting scar tissue as im prone to fibrosis, keloids, etc

The injections hurt more than the beginning and I have high tolerance to pain

This tells me i may have developed some scar tissue already and at this point where pills dont do much im up against a wall where i need to make a decision im too young for this shit but thats life

Im barely turning 40 this year and i feel like unless i fixed this part if my life I will never be happy and complete

Definitely the economic issue is very important.

The malleable prosthesis is an excellent solution (My surgeon offered it to me in the pre-anesthesia room, :shock: telling me that with it we could enlarge the cavity a little, to maintain the size and then if I didn't like it, he would change it for an inflatable one. three pieces, I rejected it, because I couldn't make that decision with such short notice, already having the idea of ​​the inflatable)

It is also true that the three-piece inflatable prosthesis is a positive evolution of the malleable and even the two-piece inflatable one. (they all have positive and negative points).

Younger people also have to consider the cost of injections for long periods of time, which can exceed the cost of a prosthesis, depending on the doses used. (pay month by month)

There are also options that other colleagues have shown us to save money by doing the surgical procedure in other countries, surely not an option for everyone, but it is also an option. With significant savings and high-volume doctors.

As an anecdote, as I mentioned to another colleague in this post, I met a person, the father of a friend, who approximately 35 years ago had a malleable prosthesis inserted (the one available at the time) recently divorced because "things stopped working" and He became a "very big happy fucker" :twisted: :D (bad expression, sorry).

Whichever works for you is a solution versus not having intercourse

Be happy

Regards

Wow 35 years is amazing and gives me encouragement and happiness. Thanks for sharing this story and your story brother.
You said:
"recently divorced because "things stopped working"

Did you mean Malleable stopped working? Or relationship stopped working? Thanks

on the road of life

Postby on the road of life » Tue May 21, 2024 3:09 pm

LastHope wrote:Wow 35 years is amazing and gives me encouragement and happiness. Thanks for sharing this story and your story brother.
You said:
"recently divorced because "things stopped working"

Did you mean Malleable stopped working? Or relationship stopped working? Thanks

Hi

My friend's father got divorced, because his wife didn't want to continue with him, because her penis didn't work. (I don't know all the details)
After this he decided on the malleable prosthesis.
This was more than three decades ago.
I don't want to say that the prosthesis lasted 35 years (I don't know that).
What I want to say is that there is a lot of scientific experience accumulated on this topic. I think some of us think he is the first and only one who has the problem.

Regards
56. Bionic 10/21/2022. Titan 22+2. OTR pump. Penoscrotal.
ED due to Venous Leak, for years compensated, good incoming arterial blood flow to the penis, healthy heart and arteries.
Vacuum pumps
Sildenafil
Interventional Radiology Embolization.
Injections

newhope

Postby newhope » Wed May 22, 2024 8:46 am

thedriver wrote:I think saltlife has it right, along with the medical problems your having at this point in life, you want something simple, reliable, and safest procedure possible and still have a great outcome.
Like I said many times thru out this posting,,,, it all comes down to whats right for a particular person at a specific time in there lives.
Just telling my experience's with both the IPP and the MPP,,, having had both of them,, I'm happy and confident I made the right decision.
But what is right for me,,, might not be for you..........

Oh,, and by the way, it was a beautiful day on the deck.

thanks thedriver for all your updates. You should really post a video of your malleable in action that would be helpful
LGX 18 + 1, 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain for the first 5 months, now improving
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Wed May 22, 2024 9:27 am

thanks thedriver for all your updates. You should really post a video of your malleable in action that would be helpful[/quote]

I wish there was a easy way of doing that, I'm caught up in a bunch of home repair projects right now.
I'll try to find a way and time for it.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed May 22, 2024 9:42 am

thedriver wrote:thanks thedriver for all your updates. You should really post a video of your malleable in action that would be helpful

I wish there was a easy way of doing that, I'm caught up in a bunch of home repair projects right now

you are amazing thedriver :lol: you are making history :lol: you are making history you and your beautiful wife, you look like Bonnie and Clyde :lol: :lol: :lol:
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Mon May 27, 2024 7:33 am

I just posted some better pic's on the (Dick of the day) section.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:06 pm

thedriver wrote:I just posted some better pic's on the (Dick of the day) section.

@thedriver, my friend, post something outside the lines, with your bazooka piercing your little wife, put some salt in this forum full of reviews, breakups and various problems, keep this thread alive which is an asset for many men
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Return to “Implants”