Health with penile implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Yonkodick

Health with penile implant

Postby Yonkodick » Wed May 22, 2024 12:53 am

Few months back I had an incident where I manipulated my penis ( almost bending) it, doctors ruled out penile fracture after imaging process. I don't have good erections since then, it feels like there is no base to my penis. I'm considering an implant. It's emotionally really tough for me but I'm looking at the bright side of it.

I'm 20 years old and I'm considering to live with it.

My questions are:

Can you reduce weight with an implant ?
Can you exercise with and implant ?
Can you do abdomen exercise after post op healing period ?
Can you run and do skipping ?
Can you do lat exercises in the gym ?

And can one live with an implant ?

Thank you
Last edited by Yonkodick on Wed May 22, 2024 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

topjimmy

Re: Health with penile implant

Postby topjimmy » Wed May 22, 2024 1:34 am

Yes to all of this. I do everything I did pre implant and even played full contact rugby about 4 months post operation. I wouldn’t recommend doing that.
42 yo Implanted 27th of June ‘23 w/ Rigicon Infla10X in India, 22cm w/ 1cm RTE by Dr Gupta. On TRT for 10 years. Pills work sometimes & other times don’t. Finally made the decision to fix it permanently.

on the road of life

Postby on the road of life » Wed May 22, 2024 3:18 am

Hi

and in addition to all that you can also fuck, which is the function of the implant. (in case you forgot)

If the injury was a few months ago I would give it time, the tissues take a long time to recover if there is an injury, there are tests that can be done, such as a Dopler echo to determine what is happening with the blood flow inside your penis and if it is. done with intracavernosal injections they will be able to study the physical response and rule out any other issue.
You are very young and I think you should look for medical options and opinions.

Regards
56. Bionic 10/21/2022. Titan 22+2. OTR pump. Penoscrotal.
ED due to Venous Leak, for years compensated, good incoming arterial blood flow to the penis, healthy heart and arteries.
Vacuum pumps
Sildenafil
Interventional Radiology Embolization.
Injections

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Wed May 29, 2024 12:45 pm

and in addition to all that you can also fuck, which is the function of the implant.

If you can get the Pump to work properly. The pump seems to be the biggest obstacle. Everything else is pretty much a breeze.
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

Return to “Implants”