Me & My Genesis Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LastHope

Re: Me & My Genesis Malleable

Postby LastHope » Fri May 17, 2024 5:22 pm

In Genesis, the pictures online indicate a spring back effect, as thedriver mentioned. This is due to the pure silicone section providing flexibility. The silver core portion is the spiral structure that appears. So essentially, it's pure silicone at both the base and the tip. In the Rigi10, the metal core runs throughout the length of the implant.

Easymoney, did you have to schedule a separate appointment with the surgeon to learn how to bend the implant? Many nurses at my urologist's office don't even have a clue about MPP, let alone bending it!

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Fri May 17, 2024 5:34 pm

I went in with an appointment and she did a 1/2 ass explanation of how to do it. Never touched me or showed me or had me do it just said many of her patients hold it at the base and bend it up or down ...she was really clueless.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Fri May 17, 2024 5:56 pm

Well, consider yourself lucky then! I had to explain to the nurse the difference between MPP and IPP. She was speaking as if MPP is a special type of IPP, like I'm a weirdo trying to get the MPP without following the herd! Oh boy, we are unicorns in the American IPP universe!

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Sat May 18, 2024 12:09 am

We sure are .. but I think over time many more will join our herd ..

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Sat May 18, 2024 8:02 am

LastHope wrote:In Genesis, the pictures online indicate a spring back effect, as thedriver mentioned. This is due to the pure silicone section providing flexibility. The silver core portion is the spiral structure that appears. So essentially, it's pure silicone at both the base and the tip. In the Rigi10, the metal core runs throughout the length of the implant.

Easymoney, did you have to schedule a separate appointment with the surgeon to learn how to bend the implant? Many nurses at my urologist's office don't even have a clue about MPP, let alone bending it!

Thanks for the schooling on it brother, it seems to me I can bend it anywhere along the shaft, it only stays that way if there is some help like wearing tighter underwear while positioning it where I want.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sat May 18, 2024 9:09 am

thedriver wrote:
LastHope wrote:In Genesis, the pictures online indicate a spring back effect, as thedriver mentioned. This is due to the pure silicone section providing flexibility. The silver core portion is the spiral structure that appears. So essentially, it's pure silicone at both the base and the tip. In the Rigi10, the metal core runs throughout the length of the implant.

Thanks for the schooling on it brother, it seems to me I can bend it anywhere along the shaft, it only stays that way if there is some help like wearing tighter underwear while positioning it where I want.

My pleasure, bro. I saw a video. Dr. Egydio from Brazil explains that. Fast forward to 4:39 to see his comment about the silicone sections of Genesis. I had to turn on the captions in English. I think Brazil is big on MPP!

https://youtu.be/KFuhGBD3LA4?si=q8qOj7MWrDXQmw-7

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Sun May 19, 2024 1:08 am

LastHope wrote:Well, consider yourself lucky then! I had to explain to the nurse the difference between MPP and IPP. She was speaking as if MPP is a special type of IPP, like I'm a weirdo trying to get the MPP without following the herd! Oh boy, we are unicorns in the American IPP universe!

are you scheduled for a malleable yet bud?
With me, there was no discussion on how to bend it. i think it's self-explanatory , As far as bending it down for concealment . bending it anywhere along the shaft is not something i want to mess with . you know "leave well enough alone"
to take a leak i stretch the briefs out and pull it out through the zipper . While in the ocean, i do pull it out the bottom of the swim trunks and go that way .

on the road of life

Re: Me & My New Malleable

Postby on the road of life » Sun May 19, 2024 6:45 am

Saltlife wrote:I’m meeting with a urologist/surgeon in mid March. I am past the injection stage. I don’t like the needle and due to misfires I’ve decided to go for an implant. Trimix works well when injected perfectly but I want a 24/7 dick ready to go as needed.

Divorced 12 years. Several small relationships since. All have experienced Ed at times.
Current affair is on the rocks
Injections helped me screw for hours. She came well and enjoyed.
Pills don’t work
Type 2 diabetes and multiple medications are suspected to be the cause. I get it.

My main question is about the malleable implant?
I think that I want it as the first procedure. I read that many men with three piece rigs have gone to malleable after failures with the pumps and other issues

I also want the recovery to be as mild as possible. Assuming that the three piece involves my abdomen and scrotom.

Any thoughts?
I’d appreciate responses

Thank you

New York, Long Island
60 yrs old
Type2 diabetes aic under 7
Hypertension
Cholesterol, Bp meds
Snri venlafaxine
Active
Body weight very good

hi
I think you have to be careful when you say "many men are changing to malleable", perhaps it is more like "some". It is surely biased. I was warned about this when I entered this wonderful forum, those who find the procedure good tend to disappear from the forum, and those of us who have a problem, big or small, go back to looking for answers.

Malleables have been around for years, I particularly knew a person who had them installed more than 35 years ago. It is a good solution with its advantages and disadvantages, just like IPPs, which have also been on the market for many years with high success rates.

The ones you see changing in this forum are obviously because they have had some problem. And they are few, whenever you search you find.

In my case, the recovery with IPP was simple, without painkillers, the first days when I walked I felt like I had 200kg between my legs but it was more discomfort than pain.
56. Bionic 10/21/2022. Titan 22+2. OTR pump. Penoscrotal.
ED due to Venous Leak, for years compensated, good incoming arterial blood flow to the penis, healthy heart and arteries.
Vacuum pumps
Sildenafil
Interventional Radiology Embolization.
Injections

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Sun May 19, 2024 7:57 am

I think saltlife has it right, along with the medical problems your having at this point in life, you want something simple, reliable, and safest procedure possible and still have a great outcome.
Like I said many times thru out this posting,,,, it all comes down to whats right for a particular person at a specific time in there lives.
Everyone has there own reasons I guess,,,, I read so many posts on here asking the same question,,,, (Will I loose size) and I was also concerned about this, once I realized there was very little difference in size between the IPP and the MPP with my own anatomy I have been kicking myself for going thru all the hassle, pain, and risks of those surgeries
Just telling my experience's with both the IPP and the MPP,,, having had both of them,, I'm happy and confident I made the right decision.
But what is right for me,,, might not be for you..........

Oh,, and by the way, it was a beautiful day on the deck.
Attachments
20240517_124641.jpg
20240517_124641.jpg (470.04 KiB) Viewed 380 times
20240517_124815.jpg
20240517_124815.jpg (367.34 KiB) Viewed 382 times
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sun May 19, 2024 5:35 pm

ready2go wrote:
LastHope wrote:Well, consider yourself lucky then! I had to explain to the nurse the difference between MPP and IPP. She was speaking as if MPP is a special type of IPP, like I'm a weirdo trying to get the MPP without following the herd! Oh boy, we are unicorns in the American IPP universe!

are you scheduled for a malleable yet bud?
With me, there was no discussion on how to bend it. i think it's self-explanatory , As far as bending it down for concealment . bending it anywhere along the shaft is not something i want to mess with . you know "leave well enough alone"
to take a leak i stretch the briefs out and pull it out through the zipper . While in the ocean, i do pull it out the bottom of the swim trunks and go that way .

Yes buddy, I'll officially join the brotherhood in less than two weeks and counting.

It's great to hear how you are also positioning it from the base. I know bending cycles are crucial for the company's marketing department, but they are definitely not beneficial for product's reliability, prevention of S shape deformities and subsequent loss in axial strength after years.

By avoiding mid-shaft bending, we are essentially preventing fractures and structural changes from occurring at the microscopic level. I'm not a metallurgist but I work with a few and I've asked this around. I'm happy to learn that it's manageable without bending if one chooses to do so. Of course, we must do whatever is comfortable in our daily life!

Return to “Implants”