Me & My Genesis Malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
thedriver

Re: Me & My Genesis Malleable

Postby thedriver » Wed May 15, 2024 5:50 am

There is no problem peeing, there is some spring back to the Genesis MPP, so if I suddenly pull it out of my underwear it does spring outward some, then I grab it and just position it upward when I'm ready to go to war, putting it back in I kind of bend it down at the base and it points down my left leg, I have always dressed to the left, the underwear holds it there and when I put jeans on over it there is just what the wifey calls a good bulge to my jeans, nothing outrageous.
As far as wearing it out by bending it back and forth,, I just don't see that ever happening, that is about the last thing I'm worried about,, I think I would get carpel tunnel long before it would ever wear out.
I guess I'm not sure if you would call it bending or positioning, there is no hinge point to it.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Wed May 15, 2024 9:40 am

I wear shorts most of the time I just pull my left leg up and lean forward and pee just fine don't bother to even take it out through the zipper.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Wed May 15, 2024 2:26 pm

Good that you guys are not bending it while peeing. I think you guys are just positioning it, which is good to know.

Bending demonstration of Genesis at 6:05:
https://youtu.be/EJ1sdRMMxy0?si=UdQ_28T32BXADZl4

Genesis also has some marketing mumbo jumbo on the leaflet just like the 500,000 bend cycles by Rigicon! :lol:

"Genesis is considered a permanent implant, but as a mechanical device, the lifetime performance is dependent on device use and replacement of the device may be required. Testing demonstrates successful extension
and flexion of the device simulating performance over 60 years with average use."

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Thu May 16, 2024 1:37 am

Easymoney and Thedriver,

What underwears do you guys prefer or experimenting with?

Inflatable guys seem to like these. Are these any good for Malleables?

Biker shorts/David archy boxer/Seperatec boxer/compression underwear

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Thu May 16, 2024 7:23 am

I think most underwear companys have some sort of compression underwear, I just wear Hanes that are good and snug.
Easymoney,,,, I live in the country, no neighbors so I probably pee outside 70% of the time and do the same thing you do, having shorts on is the way to go.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Thu May 16, 2024 10:52 am

Must be nice .. I live in the city but have large property and some trees ... one bathroom so have been known to find a friendly tree to use ... lol

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Thu May 16, 2024 4:06 pm

Great, thanks, guys! It's such a relief not to have to worry about the number of bend count cycles left. MPP let's us pee and, of course, have fun in peace without counting!

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Thu May 16, 2024 5:24 pm

If I remember right Rigicon has been tested for 50,000 cycles. My dr. told me to bend it upwards then left then right then back down each time I take a shower. Not sure the reasoning for it ... perhaps to keep things stretched out tissue wise. Any thoughts on this Thedriver did your dr. ever mention this to you?

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Fri May 17, 2024 8:11 am

Surprisingly no, there really wasn't any bending instructions or discussions at all on that subject.
Is there a hinging point or location on your Rigicon ? or can you bend it anywhere along the shaft ?

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Fri May 17, 2024 8:46 am

I find it amazing that a dr. can implant something into your body and then never follow up in any ways the do's and do not's of your implant, and in my case his staff was clueless on how to bend or not bend it. I reached out to the Rigicon rep and got a testy answer from him saying "ask your dr" but funny think I talked to him before the surgery when he was pushing his product and he was just as nice as could be. I put my fingers under the base to bend it downwards. I kind of hold it at the base with 2 fingers to move it up or go left or right. There does not seem to be one "hinge points on it but perhaps I have not used it or moved it enough.

Return to “Implants”