How does your Titan hang?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dennov

How does your Titan hang?

Postby dennov » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:14 pm

Titan owners, can you give me an idea of how your Titan hangs when deflated. My doctor is trying to convince me that the AMS will hang more naturally, he said the Titan will make me look like I'm walking around with a semi hard-on. I had my mind made up to get the Titan but now he has me confused, my surgery is on 2/11/14 so I need to let him know for sure which one I want a week before. My better half doesn't like the idea of me sporting a semi out in public so she's also trying to get me to choose the AMS. I have a pretty decent girth (6.25 inches) and I think the AMS will not be able to keep me at that girth which is one of the reasons I was leaning towards the Titan.
Thank you!
61 year old with a 23 cm Titan.

shadowwolfe

Re: How does your Titan hang?

Postby shadowwolfe » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:40 pm

I just talked about this in a thread I created. It does NOT hang totally naturally. It does look like a "start" of a semi and mine makes a pronounced bulge in my pants. Sometimes it can make for embarrassment as I mentioned and sometimes I try to see a bright side. BUT... I have gone nude to hot springs in Europe and it does not look out of place when I am nude, maybe just a little excited and I feel comfortable enough when changing in health clubs. It looks more natural when I am nude that when I wear pants of that makes any sense.

The girth on it is pretty great and I am not sure how it would be with an AMS.
Prostate cancer at age 38? Implant Titan OTR April 28, 2011, Salt Lake City, UT. Line broke 2017 because pump was placed too high and a line was pinched. Replacement October 10, 2017 Reims, France with the new model Titan OTR.

rlm1818

Postby rlm1818 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Mine hangs very naturally, about 5;30, and rests against my scrotum when standing. I don't ever feel like I had a semi-hard on as long as its fully deflated. I've never met anyone else who thought that either and I'm single and have been with a few different women. Yeah, its a lot bigger flaccid than it was before surgery. I was pretty much a turtle then, and now I look like a bit of a shower. Personally, I like the new me more than the old me. The only way it will show thru clothing, and I normally wear boxers, is if I put 5 or more pumps into it.

Edit:

Here's a couple of links:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2744

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1992&p=13936#p13638
Last edited by rlm1818 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:59 pm

dennov,

I was implanted with the Coloplast Titan in December 2007 after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy in February 2004.
The Implant completely corrected my ED and restored both my sex life and the emotional bond with my wife.
I would choose the Titan again in a heart-beat!!
You posted " My doctor is trying to convince me that the AMS will hang more naturally, he said the Titan will make me look like I'm walking around with a semi hard-on."
In my personal experience this is absolutely false!!
When properly deflated, the Titan hangs completely natural for me and in the summer at the pool or beach I wear a Speedo
Racing Suit without feeling a bit self-conscious about my Titan Implant.
Also, the Titan has a very strong material of construction (Bioflex) which results in a very firm erection for me and many other men I have spoken with over the past 6 years.
Hope this has been helpful.
Best of luck with your new Implant.
Bob

proactive

Postby proactive » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:06 pm

My wife says I have a package now when I wear my dress pants at work. Always have been a grower and not a shower. She likes it.
50 yr old. 21cm Titan implanted on June 20th 2013

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:59 pm

dennov wrote:Titan owners, can you give me an idea of how your Titan hangs when deflated. My doctor is trying to convince me that the AMS will hang more naturally, he said the Titan will make me look like I'm walking around with a semi hard-on. I had my mind made up to get the Titan but now he has me confused, my surgery is on 2/11/14 so I need to let him know for sure which one I want a week before. My better half doesn't like the idea of me sporting a semi out in public so she's also trying to get me to choose the AMS. I have a pretty decent girth (6.25 inches) and I think the AMS will not be able to keep me at that girth which is one of the reasons I was leaning towards the Titan.
Thank you!

My doctor told me I have an unusually large penis so my Titan does give me a bit of a bulge, especially given I'm only five feet, six and weight about 145 pounds. I wear pleated pants, which makes my staff unnoticeable. After dealing with ED for a couple of years I'm actually satisfied with a little junk in the trunk.

KMeister

rlm1818

Postby rlm1818 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:01 pm

dennov --

One more thing. Dr Eid has quite a few pictures on his website of both flaccid and erect implanted penises. However, if you visit him, he has LOTS more available in his office. Maybe other docs have good inventories of pictures, I just don't know. If you're concerned about this, its something you can investigate visually from pictures.
22cm Coloplast Titan OTR implanted Feb 2012 by Dr Francois Eid in NYC.
Initial implant experience here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1308

imhungguy

Postby imhungguy » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:49 pm

I have Titan and my cock hangs naturally when fully deflated. I have 7.5 inches and still it does not show when deflated. The fact that my balls hang low has always had something to do with how much I show. Tight balls must push your penis outward and thus create a bulge, no??

tmead1961

Postby tmead1961 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:31 pm

I got the Titan OTR on Oct 30, 2013. If I had it to do over again I would have picked the AMS because it is not as rigid when flaccid. Unfortunately, my URO did not tell me this until after the surgery. It is still uncomfortable in the flaccid state for me because it is too rigid. I used to normally wear briefs and would point my penis up towards my belly button. After the surgery, I can't get it to stay pointed up that way and if I try it slowly drops until it is pointing straight out and rubs against the inside of my underwear causing a rash. And it is embarrassing. I have spend a lot of money on different kinds of underwear trying to find one that is comfortable. I have found that if I get briefs a size bigger than I normally wear, and point the penis down, not up, then it feels better. But I would still wish I had the less rigid AMS version instead of the Titan. Even if it's not as durable, I think it would be more comfortable for me. If only my Dr had told me the differences between the two before the surgery. Hope this helps.

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:26 pm

I got my Titian Dec 5th 2013, I would do the same again. The Titian from my research produces a much better erection, that is why I chose it,my doctor does both but recommends Titian. Mine was like that for a while until the dr showed me how to totally deflate it my milking it down. If it is totally defalted it doesn't show much at all,the 30% increase in girth is going to naturally show some,which I like :D

Jim

Return to “Implants”