Pumping question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Dutchie

Pumping question

Postby Dutchie » Wed May 15, 2024 5:56 am

Hi, I am implanted 5 weeks ago. I started cycling a week ago. I read that most guys do about 20 pumps. I can do about 50 pumps and it's erect, but I can still do more pumps. Probably I am doing something wrong or there is something wrong with the device.

Any thoughts?
Dutch male born 1978. Post Finasteride Syndrome induced ED. LGX 21, 1rte, implanted 10th april 2024, Dr. Andrianne, CHU Liège.

thedriver

Re: Pumping question

Postby thedriver » Wed May 15, 2024 6:16 am

As long as it gets erect, different size's on the cylinders, tubing, and reservoir will dictate how many pumps are required.
Try to do complete wall to wall pumps giving time in between for the pump to refill.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

Dutchie

Postby Dutchie » Wed May 15, 2024 8:44 am

thedriver wrote:As long as it gets erect, different size's on the cylinders, tubing, and reservoir will dictate how many pumps are required.
Try to do complete wall to wall pumps giving time in between for the pump to refill.

Thanx. I will try this evening?
Dutch male born 1978. Post Finasteride Syndrome induced ED. LGX 21, 1rte, implanted 10th april 2024, Dr. Andrianne, CHU Liège.

DeadlineDave

Postby DeadlineDave » Thu May 16, 2024 12:12 pm

Dutchie wrote:Hi, I am implanted 5 weeks ago. I started cycling a week ago. I read that most guys do about 20 pumps. I can do about 50 pumps and it's erect, but I can still do more pumps. Probably I am doing something wrong or there is something wrong with the device.

Any thoughts?

Occasionally, when I'm at the high range of pumps...like 25, the bulb starts acting like it has become very easy. I don't think anything is really happening then. When it does, I hit the defalte button for a hot second, then resume pumping. This seems to reset it.

Everyone is different, and I truly know nothing, but 50 sounds like a lot.
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

on the road of life

Postby on the road of life » Sun May 19, 2024 7:27 am

Hi
At first between the pain, the fear, the unknown, and how hard the pump and system are, you may be giving yourself micropumps.

Over time you realize what a complete bomb it is.

What you have to verify is that it is filled and maintained, my recommendation is, forget about the number of pumps, as you gain confidence you will be able to make more effective pumps.

Of course, it is always advisable to consult with your doctor.

Greetings
56. Bionic 10/21/2022. Titan 22+2. OTR pump. Penoscrotal.
ED due to Venous Leak, for years compensated, good incoming arterial blood flow to the penis, healthy heart and arteries.
Vacuum pumps
Sildenafil
Interventional Radiology Embolization.
Injections

Return to “Implants”