Inflation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
YC1990

Inflation

Postby YC1990 » Thu May 09, 2024 6:01 am

How many times do you inflate your implant per week?
Do you inflate it only for sex or and for masturbation?
Implanted on 6 November 2023 (33 years old)
AMS LGX MS Pump 12mm x 18cm
Spherical Reservoir 65mL
3cm Rear Tip Extender

Flounder

Re: Inflation

Postby Flounder » Thu May 09, 2024 7:14 am

I’m 1.5 yrs post surgery and discontinued daily cycling around the one year mark.
I’m back to my pre-implant length and a quarter inch plus on girth. This is in comparison to a TriMix induced erection, at it’s peak, prior to surgery.

Now I cycle to max about 2-3 times/week plus sex which is usually around 80% inflation.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Thu May 09, 2024 8:43 am

YC1990 wrote:How many times do you inflate your implant per week?
Do you inflate it only for sex or and for masturbation?

YC, I’m 30 months out from surgery and I still usually inflate every day in the shower and leave it inflated while I shave at 100 percent. I would say that’s around 20 to 25 minutes every day.
I have a Frank Talk brother that I correspond with who had stopped inflating after a few months because he wasn’t having any pain from cycling his implant, then he started having pain when he was fully inflated for sex after he had stopped inflating every day.
Everyone heals different, I had a lot of pain after 20 minutes of inflation for more than 6 months after my surgery, that’s why I still exercise it each day. I get in the shower pump it 20 to 25 times, then after I bathe a little and the tissue is stretched, I’ll give it 5 to 7 more half pumps to get rock hard and I can’t get anymore squeezes in.

I can stay fully inflated 100 percent rock hard for close to 2 hours now without any discomfort toward the end of that time. My wife likes for me to be fully inflated and ready for vaginal penetration when she is hot and ready rather than having to stop during foreplay and pump it up.
Sometimes I like to leave it pumped up during the night to have that nice feeling of an erection and I’ll usually pump to around 80 percent for that which for me is 20 to 23 full wall to wall pumps, and I can leave it all night like that without any pain or discomfort. That’s the same amount of pumps I use when I masturbate, just more comfortable at that level, rather than rock hard.
We have the same implant except you have 1cm more of rear tip extender.
That’s what I do, but find what will work for you.
My wife has started hormone replacement therapy, so we’re trying to get her libido up to where she’ll want to have sex more than once a week.

Sorry for the long answer,
Good Luck YC,
S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu May 09, 2024 9:46 am

My first few months I probably inflated six out of seven days. Mostly because it felt good to have an erection again, although that usually ended up with me masturbating. I never did routine cycling. After a year being implanted the newness wore off and I probably only inflated twice a week, once for sex and once to masturbate. Now it's once a week for sex and maybe once every couple of weeks for a masturbation session.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 am

I cycled twice daily for 30 minutes for the first year then after that just as needed for sex and masturbation, which is 2-3 times a week. Can go as long as I want with no discomfort so this works for me. About the 13th month I maxed pumped and one day the pump mashed in with a lot of pressure as usual and didn’t refill. Talk about an OS moment! Release and ball fills back up and the deflates as it supposed to.Well, been two years now and still hits that true max about 26-28 pumps in so no issue except out of fluid.
I reviewed Drs notes and he put the maximum amount of fluid recommended for my size implant. At this point I’m truly at my max!All is well! Rock hard and enjoying every moment of it!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat May 11, 2024 4:18 pm

I'm past the 5-year mark, and I inflate 6 times a week.
My wife still must enjoy sex because she never turns it down.
She uses my golf day as an excuse to rest it.
She likes to stroke it to warm up.
I know I'm a lucky guy.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “Implants”