My implants been broken for two years now

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Pamen116

My implants been broken for two years now

Postby Pamen116 » Thu May 09, 2024 4:03 pm

Maybe a bit longer. I’ve since been religiously using VED and a stretching device to combat any shrinkage.

I finally got insurance this month only to find out I’m not covered. I spoke with Clavells office, Cigna, my HR department and it’s a hard no from everyone.

Yesterday I went to healthcare.gov to see if I can get United Healthcare or Humana as I’ve heard they don’t give physicians much issues with survey approvals and guess what? I’m not eligible…. I’ll have to try again in October

I don’t have money for surgery unfortunately., otherwise I’d use it. I guess during these 2 years I’ve grown lonely and depressed but I’ve learned how to look past it with hopes for the future surgery.

Anyways just venting.
If you have any advice I’d love to listen.

Pat
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

wolfpacker

Re: My implants been broken for two years now

Postby wolfpacker » Thu May 09, 2024 4:05 pm

How do the cylinders feel? Loose and squishy or are they tight and hard?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Thickinnocence

Postby Thickinnocence » Thu May 09, 2024 4:25 pm

Can you use for example MA insurance in texas? I do not know much about health system in USA sorry. Mass free insurances are pretty good as I heard. You may try maybe?

atul21

Postby atul21 » Thu May 09, 2024 4:27 pm

Try getting surgery done in another country. Coloplast and AMS have international warranty. The cost of surgeon and hospital will be much cheaper outside USA.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

wilsonmill

Postby wilsonmill » Thu May 09, 2024 4:47 pm

The answer to soft and squishy question, yes mine are. Titan coloplast, mine failed in March of this year. I am in the process of talking to urologist about the revision. I do hope you can find a surgeon to take you, or travel outside the US.
Age 63, diabetic , heart disease, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital, Dr Lentz

ams700xxx

Postby ams700xxx » Thu May 09, 2024 5:15 pm

Pamen116 wrote:Maybe a bit longer. I’ve since been religiously using VED and a stretching device to combat any shrinkage.

I finally got insurance this month only to find out I’m not covered. I spoke with Clavells office, Cigna, my HR department and it’s a hard no from everyone.

Yesterday I went to healthcare.gov to see if I can get United Healthcare or Humana as I’ve heard they don’t give physicians much issues with survey approvals and guess what? I’m not eligible…. I’ll have to try again in October

I don’t have money for surgery unfortunately., otherwise I’d use it. I guess during these 2 years I’ve grown lonely and depressed but I’ve learned how to look past it with hopes for the future surgery.

Anyways just venting.

Pat

Haven't the implant have a lifetime warranty???????
fit guy from Europe, back surgery surviver, suffering a bad vl, using shots. Considering to go ipp ams 700 surgery in the future...

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Thu May 09, 2024 5:40 pm

ams700xxx wrote:
Pamen116 wrote:Maybe a bit longer. I’ve since been religiously using VED and a stretching device to combat any shrinkage.

Anyways just venting.

Pat

Haven't the implant have a lifetime warranty???????

The cost of the device itself (~$8000) have warranty, but the other surgery costs for replacement (~$17000) do not
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Thu May 09, 2024 9:00 pm

atul21 wrote:Try getting surgery done in another country. Coloplast and AMS have international warranty. The cost of surgeon and hospital will be much cheaper outside USA.

egypt ,total coast for rigi10 ipp is around $8500 , not including air fare and hotels , which can be had for $30 per night .

newhope

Postby newhope » Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am

Go in turkey and save your life
LGX 18 + 1, reservoir with 90 cc. 2023/12
Pre-OP VED length: 5.5". Post-OP: 4". At 3 months post-op: 5".
Cycling with a lot of pain
If you have a motorcycle or a bike stop using it (ED with motorcycle accident).

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Fri May 10, 2024 6:35 am

Bro, you should get a reliable Malleable implant bro. You will be happy bro. Aetna and Cigna are trash bro.

Return to “Implants”