AMA - 9 Months Post Implant Rigicon Infla 10AX in Turkey with Prof. Dr. Ihsan Karaman

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mr_beard86

AMA - 9 Months Post Implant Rigicon Infla 10AX in Turkey with Prof. Dr. Ihsan Karaman

Postby Mr_beard86 » Thu May 02, 2024 3:59 am

Hi Guys!

9 months ago I had a surgery to implant the Rigicon Infla 10 AX in Turkey with Prof. Dr. Ihsan Karaman. The surgery was fantastic, although I had some struggles with the recovery. The wound took longer to heal than I expected.

Regardless, I am thrilled with my implant. I had a fantastic experience going through this entire journey with Dr. Karaman in Istanbul who was excellent and supportive in every stage of the procedure, answering all questions in detail.

The on ground team at Rigicon in Instanbul also was very supportive.

The implant itself works great, the sex is fantastic, my erections are great, the pump is easy to use. Most importantly, I don't have to turn down sex with anymore at all :) Prior to the surgery, there were numerous occasions, I had to make an excuse of being tired or sick whenever I had the opportunity to get laid.

Please do use this thread to Ask Me Anything (AMA) about my surgery, my experience with Dr. Karaman and the Rigicon Infla 10AX. However, request you to please do not ask me for Dr. Karaman's WA details, it would inundate him with messages during his busy schedule.

Regards
Last edited by Mr_beard86 on Thu May 02, 2024 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
37, Indian male based in South East Asia | Implanted by Prof Dr. Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey with the Rigicon Infla 10ax on 14th August 2023

Andy100

Re: AMA - 9 Months Post Implant Rigicon Infla 10AX in Turkey with Prof. Dr. Ihsan Karaman

Postby Andy100 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:05 am

hello friend,

it's good to read about good experiences and new bionic life!!!

what do you mean when you said that your recovery was longer than expected?

bye

Mr_beard86

Re: AMA - 9 Months Post Implant Rigicon Infla 10AX in Turkey with Prof. Dr. Ihsan Karaman

Postby Mr_beard86 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:26 am

Andy100 wrote:hello friend,

it's good to read about good experiences and new bionic life!!!

what do you mean when you said that your recovery was longer than expected?

bye

Hey Andy,

my recovery took longer than expected as I had a bad case of edema on my foreskin, as per the Doc it was the only time he had seen anything like it. The Edema took a month to subside. Besides that my pain post recovery took longer to subside, while it wasn't excruciating, there were moments of discomfort which were a bit hard particularly in the ball sack. The other issue was my peeing was all over the place for the first month, and in the first week after the surgery, I had a burning sensation each time I took a leak which hurt initially. I do remember in the first month consuming painkillers at bed time. The first 3 weeks were the toughest, after about 1.5 months I was almost fully healed. Month 2.5 to 3 onward I have been fully back to normal with zero pain at all

Overtime everything has subsided and my life is fully normal right now. Only the first 2 months were a bit tough.
37, Indian male based in South East Asia | Implanted by Prof Dr. Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey with the Rigicon Infla 10ax on 14th August 2023

indeed

Postby indeed » Thu May 02, 2024 5:22 am

Congrats man!

A few questions if i may:

- Do you know if Dr. Karaman uses the no-touch technique to prevent infection?
- Is your pump and tubing hidden well?
- Before your surgery, did you have video consults with Dr. Karaman? (I tried this but some assisant of his said he doesn't do it - which i find hard to believe)

Thanks

Mr_beard86 wrote:Hi Guys!

9 months ago I had a surgery to implant the Rigicon Infla 10 AX in Turkey with Prof. Dr. Ihsan Karaman. The surgery was fantastic, although I had some struggles with the recovery. The wound took longer to heal than I expected.

Regardless, I am thrilled with my implant. I had a fantastic experience going through this entire journey with Dr. Karaman in Istanbul who was excellent and supportive in every stage of the procedure, answering all questions in detail.

The implant itself works great, the sex is fantastic, my erections are great, the pump is easy to use. Most importantly, I don't have to turn down sex with anymore at all :) Prior to the surgery, there were numerous occasions, I had to make an excuse of being tired or sick whenever I had the opportunity to get laid.

Please do use this thread to Ask Me Anything (AMA) about my surgery, my experience with Dr. Karaman and the Rigicon Infla 10AX. However, request you to please do not ask me for Dr. Karaman's WA details, it would inundate him with messages during his busy schedule.

Regards
30 years old. Suspensory ligament repair with Dr. Ralph March 23.
20cm Titan OTR, no RTEs. Dr. Clavell - May 10, 23.

Mr_beard86

Postby Mr_beard86 » Thu May 02, 2024 5:32 am

indeed wrote:Congrats man!

A few questions if i may:

- Do you know if Dr. Karaman uses the no-touch technique to prevent infection?
- Before your surgery, did you have video consults with Dr. Karaman? (I tried this but some assisant of his said he doesn't do it - which i find hard to believe)

Thanks

Mr_beard86 wrote:Hi Guys!

Regards

Hello, here are my replies to the three questions

Do you know if Dr. Karaman uses the no-touch technique to prevent infection
I believe so he does. He mentioned that he had not had a case of infection in his years of practice yet.

For the most part it is hidden well. No issues with the tubing, but the pump sometimes protrudes especially when my ball sack is loose. However no one has been able to tell I have had a surgery or have an implant in my penis. The women feel it’s completely natural, they only mention how can I stay hard so long while other men alternate between hard and flaccid.

I did not have a video consult but I did have a long WA call and many many rounds of conversations with him on WA. He replies thoroughly to all

Andy100

Postby Andy100 » Thu May 02, 2024 7:39 am

thanks for the answer!!!

- how many days did you stay in Istanbul after the surgery?
- after how many days you first had sex?
- after 9months do you think that operation is the best thing to do?

I'm cosidering to go to Turkey, I'm searching a lot of informations about surgeons and Rigicon too

indeed

Postby indeed » Thu May 02, 2024 8:28 am

Thank you so much for your detailed answer!

Mr_beard86 wrote:Hello, here are my replies to the three questions

Do you know if Dr. Karaman uses the no-touch technique to prevent infection
I believe so he does. He mentioned that he had not had a case of infection in his years of practice yet.

For the most part it is hidden well. No issues with the tubing, but the pump sometimes protrudes especially when my ball sack is loose. However no one has been able to tell I have had a surgery or have an implant in my penis. The women feel it’s completely natural, they only mention how can I stay hard so long while other men alternate between hard and flaccid.

I did not have a video consult but I did have a long WA call and many many rounds of conversations with him on WA. He replies thoroughly to all
30 years old. Suspensory ligament repair with Dr. Ralph March 23.
20cm Titan OTR, no RTEs. Dr. Clavell - May 10, 23.

Mr_beard86

Postby Mr_beard86 » Thu May 02, 2024 9:47 am

Andy100 wrote:thanks for the answer!!!

- how many days did you stay in Istanbul after the surgery?
- after how many days you first had sex?
- after 9months do you think that operation is the best thing to do?

I'm cosidering to go to Turkey, I'm searching a lot of informations about surgeons and Rigicon too

I stayed for about ten days after my surgery in Istanbul, but honestly it isn’t needed. I could have gone home much earlier. It’s just the the first 2-3 weeks were for me for really tough with the edema which made my recovery slower.

I had my surgery in August and my first sex in late October. It was awful. I felt a bit sour and I don’t think I had healed fully. December onwards sex has been great

I am thrilled with the implant :) best decision I have taken to fix my ED issues after years of trying everything from pills to shockwaves to injections

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Thu May 02, 2024 12:56 pm

Hey Mr Beard.
Now after using implant what do you say? Do you still first use pills and injection? Or you will straight go to tha implant route?

2: If you have the opportunity again do you still go with Dr Ihsan?

Mr_beard86

Postby Mr_beard86 » Fri May 03, 2024 1:22 am

implantguy1 wrote:Hey Mr Beard.
Now after using implant what do you say? Do you still first use pills and injection? Or you will straight go to tha implant route?

2: If you have the opportunity again do you still go with Dr Ihsan?

1. I think it's best to try to solve the ED issues without surgery if possible via kegels or pills or therapy, but if the doctor says surgery is the only option then I suppose you can go down the implant route. Ultimately it's a surgery and there is always a chance something may go wrong.

2. Yes, 100%

Return to “Implants”