Ams700 implanted guys

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SWorks17

Re: Ams700 implanted guys

Postby SWorks17 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:30 am

I have the AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 3cm rear extenders. I love it and my wife loves it. I'm 29 months out from surgery and I haven't had any problems. My wife likes it super hard :!: :lol:
I would do it again in a heartbeat :!:
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:21 am

The AMS 700 operation overall process and parts worked out well. But my concerns, is the pump. I think their pump is made or ceramic material. It's a rock or a stone. Nothing flexible about the pump. It would be great if the pump was flexible or easier to pump. It's like you need vise grips of a set of cushion pliers to activate the pump. So far the AS700 parts and the operation and healing was a 9 - 10 rating. But the pump bulb, rated a 1, if that. Seven weeks post surgery.
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:04 pm

I’m sorry to hear that Bigdog, is the doc able to squeeze it? Mine was easy enough to squeeze when I first started, but I could pump 100x and never get to where the bulb was rock hard. After a night in our 105 hot tub and me inflating while in there, something seemed to soften up and seat. Now I can’t get more than 20 pumps in and my wife prefers 17.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

MelloMe13

Postby MelloMe13 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:35 pm

Thanks for the post and great answers! I'm scheduled for LGX in India on July 12th and have been worried due to all the misinformation around. Reading this thread lessened my anxiety. Thank you so much!

DeadlineDave

Postby DeadlineDave » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:57 pm

Bigdog4all wrote:The AMS 700 operation overall process and parts worked out well. But my concerns, is the pump. I think their pump is made or ceramic material. It's a rock or a stone. Nothing flexible about the pump. It would be great if the pump was flexible or easier to pump. It's like you need vise grips of a set of cushion pliers to activate the pump. So far the AS700 parts and the operation and healing was a 9 - 10 rating. But the pump bulb, rated a 1, if that. Seven weeks post surgery.

I was implanted January 2nd of this year, inflated until six week mark, but couldn't cycle until about the 12 week mark. And I've been hitting that like my life depended on it. Cycling, Perito in the morning, then cycling and VED in the evening. I'm only down 3/8" of an inch or so at this point. I only lost about 5/8" after surgery and not being able to cycle for so long. I don't bone-press because I think there is tubing or something hard there, but I do measure from the same spot to keep track of relative progress.

Yes, sex partner, you can squirm and move all you want but this dick isn't going anywhere. Man, what a good deal that is.

Yes, the bulb is hard as hell. I have good hand strength and after about the 10 pump mark, I'm using two thumbs on it. I hear it will get broken in, but that apparently doesn't happen in the first 5 weeks for me. Also, mine is too high and crowds my right nut into hiding. It's easily felt below the base of my penis about an inch and very prominent. I'm seeing the surgeon in a few weeks and will discuss a tweak to relocate it. His P.A. said it's a fairly simple procedure relative to the initial surgery.
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

Dutchie

Postby Dutchie » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:26 pm

I am implanted 19 days ago. I am semi-inflated, like a little under 3 o'clock. It feels and looks natural. But it doesn't feel that hard to have sex with. I wonder if this LGX will be hard enough with some extra squeezes. Some second thoughts that the Titan would have been a better choice for the erect state.
Dutch male born 1978. Post Finasteride Syndrome induced ED. LGX 21, 1rte, implanted 10th april 2024, Dr. Andrianne, CHU Liège.

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:16 pm

Dutchie wrote:I am implanted 19 days ago. I am semi-inflated, like a little under 3 o'clock. It feels and looks natural. But it doesn't feel that hard to have sex with. I wonder if this LGX will be hard enough with some extra squeezes. Some second thoughts that the Titan would have been a better choice for the erect state.

It will. Mine gets hard as rock. This implant is really well made in my opinion.
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:51 pm

Jage64 wrote:
HikerMan wrote:I would do it again in a split second.

….and at our age odds are we’ll both have to ;)

Hey, 60 is the new 40.

Or so I'm told!
LOL!
:lol:
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:03 pm

Dutchie wrote:I am implanted 19 days ago. I am semi-inflated, like a little under 3 o'clock. It feels and looks natural. But it doesn't feel that hard to have sex with. I wonder if this LGX will be hard enough with some extra squeezes. Some second thoughts that the Titan would have been a better choice for the erect state.

"I wonder if this LGX will be hard enough"

Oh, it most certainly will be.
19 days out?

LOL!
When you get green lighted to start cycling, you will be astonished just how hard these implants can get.
IMHO you will be as hard as you were when you were a teenager. Probably more.

Remember those days??? ... :D

I'll be reliving something just like that in just about 3 hours from now.
Woo-hoo!
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:32 pm

DeadlineDave wrote:
Bigdog4all wrote:The AMS 700 operation overall process and parts worked out well. But my concerns, is the pump. I think their pump is made or ceramic material. It's a rock or a stone. Nothing flexible about the pump. It would be great if the pump was flexible or easier to pump. It's like you need vise grips of a set of cushion pliers to activate the pump. So far the AS700 parts and the operation and healing was a 9 - 10 rating. But the pump bulb, rated a 1, if that. Seven weeks post surgery.

I was implanted January 2nd of this year, inflated until six week mark, but couldn't cycle until about the 12 week mark. And I've been hitting that like my life depended on it. Cycling, Perito in the morning, then cycling and VED in the evening. I'm only down 3/8" of an inch or so at this point. I only lost about 5/8" after surgery and not being able to cycle for so long. I don't bone-press because I think there is tubing or something hard there, but I do measure from the same spot to keep track of relative progress.

Yes, sex partner, you can squirm and move all you want but this dick isn't going anywhere. Man, what a good deal that is.

Yes, the bulb is hard as hell. I have good hand strength and after about the 10 pump mark, I'm using two thumbs on it. I hear it will get broken in, but that apparently doesn't happen in the first 5 weeks for me. Also, mine is too high and crowds my right nut into hiding. It's easily felt below the base of my penis about an inch and very prominent. I'm seeing the surgeon in a few weeks and will discuss a tweak to relocate it. His P.A. said it's a fairly simple procedure relative to the initial surgery.

I just got my 5-month checkup and have to get minor surgery to fix the tubes on one side too. The tubes and pump are adhered to my scrotum, and have been painful on my left side from the start. I'm waiting until I can get the new AMS pump.
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

Return to “Implants”