How to hide the bulge

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: How to hide the bulge

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:17 am

Journeyman wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
Journeyman wrote:Fucking sneezed and bumped the " submit " button before I was finished..... Embrace the bulge ! This is the new you and your wife is just gonna have to accept it . Why men are suddenly ashamed of their anatomy, post implant, I'll never understand. Women openly flaunt and enhance their ASSets shamelessly. I don't want to discount what you're going through, I'm just hoping to give you a new perspective.

Journeyman, there is an "edit" icon (looks like a pencil) usually in the upper right hand corner of your screen which will allow you to edit a post made prematurely or incorrectly.

Thanks Lost Sheep. I'm aware of the pen and the ability to edit. My problem is the pen will only show up AFTER someone posts after me . If there's a way to edit without the pen , I'm unaware of how to do it

Are you working on a phone, tablet or computer? I don't think it matters, though. What operating system?

On my computer the pen appears immediately aft4r posting whether there is another post or not. The "delete" button (Icon is an "X") is available only until there is another posting, then one can no longer delete a post. But you can edit a post forever, even to the point of erasing all the text but a few characters.

If your"Edit" icon (pencil/pen) actually disappears, that is a mystery to me.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:08 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Journeyman wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:Journeyman, there is an "edit" icon (looks like a pencil) usually in the upper right hand corner of your screen which will allow you to edit a post made prematurely or incorrectly.

Thanks Lost Sheep. I'm aware of the pen and the ability to edit. My problem is the pen will only show up AFTER someone posts after me . If there's a way to edit without the pen , I'm unaware of how to do it

Are you working on a phone, tablet or computer? I don't think it matters, though. What operating system?

On my computer the pen appears immediately aft4r posting whether there is another post or not. The "delete" button (Icon is an "X") is available only until there is another posting, then one can no longer delete a post. But you can edit a post forever, even to the point of erasing all the text but a few characters.

If your"Edit" icon (pencil/pen) actually disappears, that is a mystery to me.

Phone .... Android. Pen only appears after there's another post .....idk . I might just be dumb
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

M666RKF

Postby M666RKF » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:41 am

Bit of misunderstanding here I think gents. I am looking for something to hide it as it always looks partially erect at the minute and sticks out like a sore thumb. I have two daughters one who is a teenager and like I say it is just so noticeable that it’s embarrassing. I want to be able to enjoy the pool and wear normal shorts on holiday without looking like I have a constant semi. Just wondering if there is anything out there that would make it look as though it wasn’t sticking out, it’s not a natural look at all and really embarrassing. I have no issue with my bulge looking bigger than it did before but surely there must be something out there that would make it look flatter to my body rather than sticking out ? As for why I got it in the first place I got implanted because I was at the end of the road for a long time with all treatments not working and in a dark place mentally not because I wanted a big bulge to show off to others. I’m very happily married to a gorgeous wife and just want to be able to enjoy my implant without walking about looking like a freak or having to wear loose fitting baggy clothes. I was really ill informed prior to getting my implant and didn’t have chance to do any research, my appointment was scheduled 3 days before my op if only I knew about this forum first it would have prepared a lot more.
48 yrs old, 3yrs Ed, priapisms, peyronies.
pre op 6.3/4”L 5.3/4”G
Post op 4.3/4”L, 5”G. 20cm coloplast, 1cm tip extenders. Absolutely distraught and wishing I’d never had surgery

Cm2756

Postby Cm2756 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:02 pm

I've been lurking here for quite awhile but I think I can help a little here. I got my titan implant (22 cm w 1.5 RTE) last October so I'm about 6.5 months post op.

I went from very much a grower to very much a shower. I was probably 2 - 2.5 inches flaccid. Now I'm 5"long and 5-5.25 girth. Erect I'm 6.25 " and 5-5.25" of girth. Oddly after before surgery I was 5.75" long and after 4 months of cycling I've gained a half inch erect so that's pretty cool. For some reason if I pump to 80% or so my girth goes to 5.25 but if I go 100% it's only 5.

Anyways, I've been pretty obsessed with reducing my bulge and not showing a visible penis line. So here's a few things I've learned.

It's not as bad as you think. When going your whole
life as a grower it's pretty shocking to be a shower suddenly. Most likely it's a lot more of an issue in your mind than reality. Even though I worrry about it nobody has ever made any comments about it, not even my wife. I don't think people are staring as much as you think they are.u

I've tried probably 10 different underwear brands including separatec and David archy which are mostly recommend here. Those two in particular are comfortable but do nothing to reduce the bulge, I actually felt like they made mine bigger. I landed on 2undr as the best brand for me. Specifically the "flow" model. It is thicker than the other 2undr models so it helps conceal any details down there.

I've noticed that my penis sticks out the most in the morning. I think it's because I wear loose boxers to bed. After I put my 2undr boxers on and pants by the end of the day my penis is pretty much facing down by the end of the workday.

I've found that after inflating, my implant tends to stick out more. So whenever I can I cycle at night. However, If my wife wants to have sex in the morning, sacrifices must be made lol.

In general time is on your side. Over the past month I feel like things are looking better than just a month ago before. And drastically better than 3 months ago.

Hope this helps.

Flounder

Postby Flounder » Wed May 01, 2024 10:34 am

M666RKF wrote:Bit of misunderstanding here I think gents. I am looking for something to hide it as it always looks partially erect at the minute and sticks out like a sore thumb. I have two daughters one who is a teenager and like I say it is just so noticeable that it’s embarrassing. I want to be able to enjoy the pool and wear normal shorts on holiday without looking like I have a constant semi. Just wondering if there is anything out there that would make it look as though it wasn’t sticking out, it’s not a natural look at all and really embarrassing. I have no issue with my bulge looking bigger than it did before but surely there must be something out there that would make it look flatter to my body rather than sticking out ? As for why I got it in the first place I got implanted because I was at the end of the road for a long time with all treatments not working and in a dark place mentally not because I wanted a big bulge to show off to others. I’m very happily married to a gorgeous wife and just want to be able to enjoy my implant without walking about looking like a freak or having to wear loose fitting baggy clothes. I was really ill informed prior to getting my implant and didn’t have chance to do any research, my appointment was scheduled 3 days before my op if only I knew about this forum first it would have prepared a lot more.

At the 3 month mark, my Titian also pointed straight out. I noticed you’re still about 2” shorter than pre-implant according to your signature. I think many of us can relate to a shorter stiff one at 90 days.

Perhaps my experience might be of some help to you. I was always a grower and one who looked forward to becoming a shower after implant. However I wasn’t prepared for the “tent pole effect” following surgery. I also invested a fortune in different underwater to no real avail. At my 90 day follow up, I complained to my surgeon about it always sticking straight out and also about size loss. He acknowledged the Titian cylinders are stiff early on but said by 90 days the cylinders should be relaxing and I should have had better size recovery.

He asked me to cycle the implant then fully deflate for him. Afterwards he said I wasn’t inflating enough to stretch, break-in and soften the cylinders. Also I wasn’t fully deflating which is the reason I was always sticking out. He had his PA stay and work with me on cycling more aggressively and taught me what fully deflating should feel like. I thought I was cycling correctly but that day was a real eye opener for me. I left the office sore but with my penis hanging down for the first time since surgery.

Similarly to Rider1400’s comments, I wear Jockey Sport® Cooling Mesh Performance Briefs under regular swim trunks or shorts made of lighter/flimsier fabric if the occasion warrants. But the real fix comes when the cylinders are broken in (which takes cycling) and properly deflating. Now I’m mostly back to wearing my original boxers and enjoying my enhanced but not obscene bulge. I have a natural flaccid hang albeit longer and fuller than pre-implant.

One final note, As the cylinders soften and become more comfortable, deflating properly becomes easier too. And your length should come back in the process. :D
Last edited by Flounder on Wed May 01, 2024 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Wed May 01, 2024 2:40 pm

Don't! Pump it and bump it :lol:
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

atul21

Postby atul21 » Thu May 02, 2024 2:43 am

Took me a long time to understand that I was not deflating 100%. Make sure you squeeze out maximum. The new flaccid is much bigger than my old one. I have now learnt to live with it. Infact my gf is very proud of me and my bulge. She says she does not mind other women staring at it and getting Jealous :D :D :D
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Thu May 02, 2024 8:32 am

Embrace the bulge, I use to be a grower and now I’m a shower, so my wife doesn’t like me to show too much when we go out. I’m sure she doesn’t want other women staring at my junk. When I wear sweat pants, my bionic dick can be pretty visible even with my AMS 700 LGX which is softer and more of a natural flaccid than the Titan implant. I’m 29 months out and she doesn’t say as much about it now, but if it catches her eye with certain outfits, I’ll have to find a T-shirt or a shirt that is long enough to disguise the bulge. lol
Thankfully, my implant doesn’t auto inflate or she wouldn’t want me to go out in public. lol
I don’t think there is any compression shorts that will hide your package.
I wouldn’t and don’t wear a fanny pack to hide anything.
Don’t be embarrassed about your now workable Bionic Dick

S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu May 02, 2024 4:18 pm

The bulge...are you absolutely sure you are deflating as much as you can?

As for the 'pen' edit icon, as soon as you *post*, if you look at your entry right away, the pen should show up (just tried it by typing the line above, submitting it, and the 'editing it' right after submission.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

jisherwood

Postby jisherwood » Fri May 03, 2024 10:16 pm

Just get a t-shirt thst says the following:

“MY EYES ARE UP HERE”. :o

lol
64yrs, nerve sparring surgery Dec'17, neobladder with prostate removal because of bladder cancer, gave up on trimix, became bionic with AMS 700 CX June 2019. :ugeek:

Return to “Implants”