Cleared to go

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
monkfroot

Cleared to go

Postby monkfroot » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:24 pm

I got my clearance to cycle and inflated. A little disappointed by my inflated girth (5") but my question is whether or not cycling increases girth ir just prepare you for use?

So far, it didnt hurt at all to inflate so thats good. I cant imagine bending this thing though.
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

Cazcade

Re: Cleared to go

Postby Cazcade » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:32 pm

I'm almost 3 weeks into cycling and I'm without a doubt bigger all around than I was when I started. Haven't measured anything yer but just from seeing my dick everyday for 35 years I can say I'm definitely bigger now than I've ever been. I once measured a long time ago pre ed and i was 6.25 erect, my guess now is somewhere in the 6.5-6.75 inch length and very meaty in my hand. Very happy and big praise for Dr Clavell.

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:09 pm

Cazcade wrote:I'm almost 3 weeks into cycling and I'm without a doubt bigger all around than I was when I started. Haven't measured anything yer but just from seeing my dick everyday for 35 years I can say I'm definitely bigger now than I've ever been. I once measured a long time ago pre ed and i was 6.25 erect, my guess now is somewhere in the 6.5-6.75 inch length and very meaty in my hand. Very happy and big praise for Dr Clavell.

What cycling routine are you using?

I think my Dr is used to people with small dicks bc they always act like I am complaining about nothing when I obsess over size. I want a 5.5 -6" girth...It looked bigger inflated in the office till I came home and measured...
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

Cazcade

Postby Cazcade » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:32 pm

Lately I've been doing once a day, but a few days I've cycled then had sex later in the day so I count that as twice. I usually pump to around 90% which is about 25 pumps then leave for about 30 min. Around this time the discomfort starts creeping in, especially if I'm standing up or walking around. Then I squeeze another 3-5 pumps in until the bulb gets very very hard and dick feels unbreakable. I can only manage that for another 10-15 minutes before i need to deflate. Dick just has this intense pressure feeling like it's gonna explode but that's about the extent of my protocol. I can't really do the "exercises" I don't get how this thing is supposed to bend? Especially down... my dick is not bending down not even a little bit, doesn't matter how much force I put on it.

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:17 pm

Cazcade wrote:Lately I've been doing once a day, but a few days I've cycled then had sex later in the day so I count that as twice. I usually pump to around 90% which is about 25 pumps then leave for about 30 min. Around this time the discomfort starts creeping in, especially if I'm standing up or walking around. Then I squeeze another 3-5 pumps in until the bulb gets very very hard and dick feels unbreakable. I can only manage that for another 10-15 minutes before i need to deflate. Dick just has this intense pressure feeling like it's gonna explode but that's about the extent of my protocol. I can't really do the "exercises" I don't get how this thing is supposed to bend? Especially down... my dick is not bending down not even a little bit, doesn't matter how much force I put on it.

Thats exactly what I asked my doctors...they never heard of the Perito exercises...

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:19 pm

Yes it’s possible to get bigger with cycling.

jasejuk

Postby jasejuk » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:36 pm

Great. You said you was going on the same day as me for the follow up.

Glad to see you got it going without pain etc.

My visit today all went well and he said I did the right thing and saved him some time by inflating and deflating a couple of days ago.

I have the go ahead to do as I wish now. Apart from heavy squats (had no plan for them anyway).

I would not worry about size and all that for now bro. Like others say just cycle and give it time.
Age 50. ED since 25 yrs old. Used pills etc. Last 10 years, everything, including injections --did not work. Doppler test diagnosed VL. Implanted Coloplast Titan 22cm UK NHS ( --13/02/2024 Coloplast with Dr Win Gan Lee -- UCLH London UK)

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:53 pm

jasejuk wrote:Great. You said you was going on the same day as me for the follow up.

My visit today all went well and he said I did the right thing and saved him some time by inflating and deflating a couple of days ago.

I have the go ahead to do as I wish now. Apart from heavy squats (had no plan for them anyway).

I would not worry about size and all that for now bro. Like others say just cycle and give it time.

We will see, I dont know how I will bend this thing down...

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:49 am

monkfroot wrote:
jasejuk wrote:Great. You said you was going on the same day as me for the follow up.

Perito tells you to grab your unit with BOTH hands and while one hand supports the base the other pulls and kneads the top half around like your changing gears on a race car

Think of snapping a tree branch, one hand has a firm grip while the other one is pressing either up or down

Heads up:
When your cycling is at the beginning stages it WILL be uncomfortable.
About 60 days in it will be much easier.
I used to bend my junk around like a palm tree in a hurricane when I started.

Do this and DON'T miss any days for at least 90 days.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:25 am

HikerMan wrote:
monkfroot wrote:

Perito tells you to grab your unit with BOTH hands and while one hand supports the base the other pulls and kneads the top half around like your changing gears on a race car

Think of snapping a tree branch, one hand has a firm grip while the other one is pressing either up or down

Heads up:
When your cycling is at the beginning stages it WILL be uncomfortable.
About 60 days in it will be much easier.
I used to bend my junk around like a palm tree in a hurricane when I started.

Do this and DON'T miss any days for at least 90 days.

Only my glans hurts...maybe I am doing it wrong

Return to “Implants”