AMS 700 LGX flaccid size ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wolfimplant

AMS 700 LGX flaccid size ?

Postby wolfimplant » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:49 am

Sorry if this topic was already discussed ( was not able to find it ).

Perhaps I should not be concerned for the extra bonus of my flaccid
size and firmness seems good enough to penetrate even at that stage.

My member does not hang down when flaccid; rather is solid at 90 degrees when standing
and also quite firm.

I am sure I squeezed the fluid as much as possible to return to the reservoir.

My suspicion is the amount of fluid applied in surgery.

While this does not upset me I would like to hear from other "AMS 700 LGX owners"

I see my doc next Tuesday for a three week check and can ask him about it then.
I suspect he implanted the 18cm or 21 cm version with at least 100ml fluid, likely more.....?

pm me or comment here.
Thanks
WOLF
AMS LGX Implant Dec. 9th, 2013

PhxDave

Re: AMS 700 LGX flaccid size ?

Postby PhxDave » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:48 pm

I am currently at the three week mark from my own implant with the AMS 700 LGX. I too notice that the flaccid state is less flaccid than my pre-implant flaccid state but I expected that. What I have noticed is that squeezing alone to help deinflate the implant is not enough but that if I squeeze and bend that I get more deflation and a more flaccid result. I suspect that over time with more inflate/deflate cycles that the implant will soften up some and the flaccid state will become more natural over time though I don't mind that I am now larger in the flaccid state than I was pre-implant.

trucxrule

Postby trucxrule » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Hi,

Sounds like a good " problem" to me lol
trucx

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:07 pm

Yes my Titian is also like that bigger and stiffer I am at 4 weeks now.

wolfimplant

Postby wolfimplant » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:03 pm

..yes, with time and patience the flaccid size will reduce as per my doc last Tuesday and others here on the forum.
I asked him about which AMS cylinder size he used, 18 or 21 ????
He replied: "I implant the biggest one that fits in .."

…plain and cut dry stated, not wasting a heart beat.

WOLF

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:34 pm

wolfimplant,
It takes a while (6 months) for the cylinders to stretch a bit to give you a better flaccid feel/look. Most AMS guys will "hang" at about 5'oclock after things settle ... but it takes a while ... give it time.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

blanco

Postby blanco » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Hello, I have a question about the first time your Dr. recommended that you inflate (pump up) your implant. I'm having my surgery Jan 16th and we have chosen the AMS 700 LGX model. I'm concerned about scaring if I wait for 6 weeks to past before inflating the implant. And also shrinkage. Have you experienced any problems so far. My penis was 6 1/2 in before prostatectomy. Now I'm 5 in. and pump up to 6 in. with time. Are you pleased with the girth? I appreciate any and all answers, thanks
Robotic Radical prostatectomy March 2014, ED since then.

wolfimplant

Postby wolfimplant » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:57 pm

All I can say amazingly so almost 4 weeks past surgery with the very same AMS model as yours:
A) I never had major pain after surgery, no need for heavy medication
B) Uro checked me one week past surgery and inflated to almost max, I gather…., no pain at all either
He explained that one should inflate as of this one week time date every day 1, or 2 times.
C) There is no danger of pumping too much for the implant to stand it, unless you experience discomfort. Listen to your body.

I did not have any prostate issues before surgery and my member down south is as long and thick as ever, if not
better than before surgery. Well, I don't really know for sure, because that was the reason for ED surgery; "it hardly ever got to be measured, to be honest".

Summary for you blanco:
Trust your doctor, your surgery will be a full success.
One side remark: Some surgeons do not fit the cylinders way up enough into the gland area.
This seems to be considered a problem of sorts if not fitted that way, as the gland might stay too soft for
success in intercourse.
Hope this helps you and others in this Forum

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:16 pm

blanco,
Many URO's follow the 6 weeks minimum before pumping ... others say 2-4 weeks.
Although I couldn't wait the recommended 6 weeks ... we took my new Implant out for a (gentle) ride at 2 weeks.

As for the "shrinkage" issue ... this is usually not caused by the Implant itself, rather tissue atrophy.

Hopefully your surgery goes well ... keep us informed.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

jryancey44

Postby jryancey44 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:51 am

I have a Titian,my doctor left mine inflated to 30% for the first 6 weeks, he said that stop losing any length. I personally think there should be a 7-10 visit. I had at least a dozen questions by then. Although I started pumping in my 4th week, my dr wanted me to wait 6 weeks, I just had to take this bad boy out for a spin :D I don't think I stripped any gears 8-)

JIm

Return to “Implants”