Pain from pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rdnkbiker

Re: Pain from pump

Postby rdnkbiker » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:53 pm

I have to second that get some David Archy dual pouch underwear or sepertec either one both the same gently holds your balls i love them all i wear now also threw the rest away
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm very happy

Oscar2024

Postby Oscar2024 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:27 am

4 weeks out ,my pump lays on its side with the rectangular valve behind my testicle. Had 3 week check been icing since. If I try to operate it hurts a lot and in flames it for days. Hope it gets better soon. Any thoughts?
Implant 1-31-24 PD ED 22cm Titan 125 cc

jasejuk

Postby jasejuk » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:47 am

Oscar2024 wrote:4 weeks out ,my pump lays on its side with the rectangular valve behind my testicle. Had 3 week check been icing since. If I try to operate it hurts a lot and in flames it for days. Hope it gets better soon. Any thoughts?

My feeling is this is just part of the healing process and in time our sacks will adjust to the pump being there.

I tried different underwear including the seperatec, briefs, jock strap and no joy or relief.

This morning I took a pain killer after trying a little icing just on the sore area abd the pain killer medication done more than anything else.

On the evening when I lie on a bed with the back inclined and put something under my balls I get instant relief. Propping the balls up when at home helps.

The discomfort increases by the even ing which I guess is the sack taking the weight of the new bollock (pump) all day.

I guess we need to know from others that this eases off and improves in time. My guess is that is the case.
Age 50. ED since 25 yrs old. Used pills etc. Last 10 years, everything, including injections --did not work. Doppler test diagnosed VL. Implanted Coloplast Titan 22cm UK NHS ( --13/02/2024 Coloplast with Dr Win Gan Lee -- UCLH London UK)

Return to “Implants”