Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mbambo

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby mbambo » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:20 am

For all guys reading my post
I am really shy for posting my naked photos as am Muslim and my religion prohibit me from doing so

Please respect my action as i showed myself to u for more informative details

Please don't post my photos anywhere else

With all respect to brotherhood implanter
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:03 pm

No problem

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:02 pm

mbambo wrote:
LastHope wrote:How is Rigid different from Tactra or Genesis malleables?

Thank you so much brother. This is fantastic. In terms of rigidity for penetration, how would you rank the three?

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:23 pm

mbambo wrote:For all guys reading my post
I am really shy for posting my naked photos as am Muslim and my religion prohibit me from doing so

Please respect my action as i showed myself to u for more informative details

Please don't post my photos anywhere else

With all respect to brotherhood implanter

We completely understand bro! You have shared so much life saving information kindly. I'm now convinced to go with Rigi10! Thank you!

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:40 pm

I'll probably need the rigicon 14mm to keep my 5.75' girth and at the base is thicker like 5.9

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:33 pm

LastHope wrote:
mbambo wrote:
LastHope wrote:How is Rigid different from Tactra or Genesis malleables?

Thank you so much brother. This is fantastic. In terms of rigidity for penetration, how would you rank the three?

I can rank only what i have been implanted (rigi10)

* Round tips giving natural feelings
* Capable for rough sex sessions in any position (anal or vagina)
* Hard in bending it through the 1st year and by time it soften a little .. but as per my Dr it's not like coloplast as it is more soft when it comes to bending for concealment
* Bending angle is 90 and for extreme reached angle will be 100 ... The reason is nobody can reach more than that angle unless he doesn't have a scrotum .... As the balls will keep the spring back of the implant rods
* To prevent the spring back angle... u have to wear tight briefs to tuck the penis right inside it ... And thats why i like to be without any underwear when am at home

Overall ranking will depend on the shape of the penis ... If you have wide tips then rigi10 will be the one for u .... If u have narrow tips (triangle) shape then coloplast will be the right choice

The right doctor is the one who has all the options while operating the surgery and take the right decision for the patient depending on what he will be facing through the surgery itself .... In addition to size the implant correct

Oversized will lead to erosion
Downsizing will lead to dissatisfaction & breaking the implant by time

Too many doctors on youtube reviewing Tactra as it is out of comparison cause of the materials used in manufacturing it ... As it is not a lifetime implant and failure percentage is high

Good arousal (depending on female) lead to great blood flow lead to nice huge engorgement ... Simulate the natural erection

While ipp max inflation as i understood from this forum preventing blood flow from reaching all the penis shaft and tips ... Which is not an issue with mpp

Thats all i can say about ranking... And most of the info i collect from here and there

No regrets at all for my choice
Happy sex life
Horny as hell :twisted:
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:04 am

mbambo wrote:
LastHope wrote:
mbambo wrote:

* Hard in bending it through the 1st year and by time it soften a little .. but as per my Dr it's not like coloplast as it is more soft when it comes to bending for concealment
* Bending angle is 90 and for extreme reached angle will be 100 ... The reason is nobody can reach more than that angle unless he doesn't have a scrotum .... As the balls will keep the spring back of the implant rods
* To prevent the spring back angle... u have to wear tight briefs to tuck the penis right inside it ... And thats why i like to be without any underwear when am at home

Overall ranking will depend on the shape of the penis ... If you have wide tips then rigi10 will be the one for u .... If u have narrow tips (triangle) shape then coloplast will be the right choice

The right doctor is the one who has all the options while operating the surgery and take the right decision for the patient depending on what he will be facing through the surgery itself .... In addition to size the implant correct

Too many doctors on youtube reviewing Tactra as it is out of comparison cause of the materials used in manufacturing it ... As it is not a lifetime implant and failure percentage is high

Good arousal (depending on female) lead to great blood flow lead to nice huge engorgement ... Simulate the natural erection

While ipp max inflation as i understood from this forum preventing blood flow from reaching all the penis shaft and tips ... Which is not an issue with mpp

Thats all i can say about ranking... And most of the info i collect from here and there

Happy sex life

Very enlightened and learned a lot from your writing. I will let a good doc decide then! How is MPP for woman on top/cowgirl positions? Do they take the beating without risking erosion?

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:09 am

Rufian wrote:I'll probably need the rigicon 14mm to keep my 5.75' girth and at the base is thicker like 5.9

A wider mm could lead to less overall satisfaction

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9023239/

You want to leave some space for your natural anatomy to improve bloodflow and avoid erosion
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:43 am

LastHope wrote:
mbambo wrote:
LastHope wrote:

Happy sex life

Very enlightened and learned a lot from your writing. I will let a good doc decide then! How is MPP for woman on top/cowgirl positions? Do they take the beating without risking erosion?

No problem at all with any penetration position

Even if i took some hits by wrong from my daughter while playing together ... It's like the normal penis (some pain) and i can hold it

Am not thinking about erosion at all ... As am sure that am sized right
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:24 am

Another consideration in not oversizing is you don't want to compress your urethra too much so that there is good space for urine flow and ejaculation
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Return to “Implants”