Deflating Titan Classic pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hal9202

Re: Deflating Titan Classic pump

Postby hal9202 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:17 am

Thank you for all your comments and help! I've managed now to reliably find the deflate tabs and with my wife helping with squeezing my penis I have deflated "almost" fully I think. I've had several talks with Sylvia from Dr Eid's office, and she insists it should be fully flat, hear a crunchy plastic sound. My wife says she heard and felt this (although I didn't). I will be trying again today.

Meanwhile, I'm finding it very difficult and painful to inflate. I keep slipping off the bulb, trying 2 hands, etc. And not sure if I'm getting it inflated enough- should it feel rock hard and be straight out at 90 degrees when fully inflated? About how many squeezes should it take? Or is this again just a matter of time and practice?

Thanks for any further thoughts. Looking forward to having all this behind me and I can begin to enjoy it!!

hs

nerdynerd

Postby nerdynerd » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:08 pm

Have you seen this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1t3YuJ_zz4
I use a couple of fingers of my left hand to help stabilize the bulb so it doesn't slip as much, then 2 fingers and the pulp of the thumb of the right to pump. You don't have to do full pumps - several partial pumps will work too.
Born 1956. Peyronies + venous leak. Implanted 12/12/23 Dr. Clavell penoscrotal. Proximal = 10cm, right distal = 12.5cm, left distal = 12cm due to Peyronies. 1 0.5cm RTE on the right. 125CC reservoir filled with 110ml saline. Titan OTR.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:26 pm

Hal-
Yes, time is going to make it easier. Nice your wife is willing to assist.
Using both hands and grasping the bulb between fingers and thumbs is a practice in patience sometimes. I still slip off the bulb at times. Inflation is always different for every guy, some will be hard in 10 pumps, some might need 30-40 pumps. Best to pump by feeling of hardness you desire and in time you'll find the comfort zone.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:43 pm

We’re all over the map on how many pumps to max.

I’ve read as little as about 20, but in my case i get the first 20-30 almost full pumps in then i can only get partial pumps, followed by “micro pumps” to full max.

Total of all squeezes combined is as many as 80-90. Inflating to stretch-to-bursting max takes 3 minutes and 15 seconds. This includes about :30 seconds of “Perito exercises” midway. I timed it. For science.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:14 pm

hal9202 wrote:Thank you for all your comments and help! I've managed now to reliably find the deflate tabs and with my wife helping with squeezing my penis I have deflated "almost" fully I think. I've had several talks with Sylvia from Dr Eid's office, and she insists it should be fully flat, hear a crunchy plastic sound. My wife says she heard and felt this (although I didn't). I will be trying again today.

Meanwhile, I'm finding it very difficult and painful to inflate. I keep slipping off the bulb, trying 2 hands, etc. And not sure if I'm getting it inflated enough- should it feel rock hard and be straight out at 90 degrees when fully inflated? About how many squeezes should it take? Or is this again just a matter of time and practice?

Your angle of erection will usually be the same as it was before implant. Check out the perito exercises. After pumping to max Grasp the lower portion of your penis with one hand and grab the other half with your other hand and try to bend it up down right and left. I could painfully bend mine at first but as it gets broke in it becomes very difficult to impossible to bend. Time will fix this issue also….

Try placing the pump on the first joint inside your pointing finger and your thumb on the other side. If you need more pressure put your other hand same fingers over the one pumping. This should lock it in at least one direction. As I say many times… time will cure all these issues, just stay with it. Being sore is simply part of the process. In time the inside of your scrotum will toughen up til it never even gets tender. Just takes time.
Thanks for any further thoughts. Looking forward to having all this behind me and I can begin to enjoy it!!

hs
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Implants”