First go at sex with implant-help!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThailandBound

Re: First go at sex with implant-help!

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:14 pm

Iwillbeatpd wrote:Thanks guys.

I’d love to hear from some others:

1. If your partner does touch your sack and feels the pump, what do you say?

2. How do you get started when you get into foreplay? Are you already hard from pre pumping? Anyone not pre pump when they know sex is coming?

I’m guessing you are referring to partners unaware of your implant. My girl knows and actually does the initial pumps. This topic has been discussed. Most guys say when they feel it, they even pre-warn their new partner with something like “i had some man surgery there, (be creative) and you’ll feel something hard in my scrotum. It doesnt hurt and won’t affect our enjoyment”. I’m sure other guys have ideas.

I definitely wouldn’t want a new partner feeling my flaccid. The cylinders and tubes are too obvious. When things look like they might get heated i’d go discretely pump up to 50%. When it comes out it, it like you’re simply worked up and horny. (hopefully that is indeed the case). After some foreplay, well, you gotta pee again. Go pump up to full mast. “Honey, i was just thinking about you in there, oops!”
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:26 am

If they felt the bulb you could say the truth ish, its from a surgery to fix a leaking vein.

I get started by pumping 75-85 before sex. I do that in the bathroom or in bed while she is in the bathroom. Thats plenty hard for oral, and there is lost of opportunity to add pumps before penetration without her knowing.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:53 pm

My wife knows about my implant. My AMS pump is quiet & easy to pump. I don't do all the pumping at one time. Its easy to get 5-6 pumps early. Every minute or so I just touch my sack which allows time for 1-3 pumps. Doing it in increments like this isn't so obvious. Actually a pretty natural erection process.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:59 pm

My girlfriend says there is something obviously different about my dick when flaccid. She’s right. Anybody could feel the silicone cylinders and in my case, the tubing at the base. She says at about 30%+ it feels like a natural dick and she adores it REALLY hard. Thing is like steel spike.

First time we had sex i hadn’t told her exactly what i’d done. (we live in different countries). I had told her i’d had “man surgery”. While she was blowing me she felt my scrotum…and the pump. She grasped it gently and looked at me with a “huh?” look. Told her i’d explain later.

Later i told her everything. She was fascinated and overwhelmingly positive. Now she enjoys putting the first few squeezes in. She’ll do it under the table when we go out even. I take over then because she doesn’t have the hand strength to get me to 100%.

But your question is about what you should do.

I’d say get it to 50%+ before any festivities begin. If she cops a feel, you just grin. She can play with it and it will appear (hopefully you are) getting aroused. The go-to at that point, as things heat up, is to suddenly need to pee. Pump up hard. If you appear from the bathroom that way, grin again and say “well, can you tell who’s been thinking about YOU?”.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Implants”