I think it's time for me to go ams700 surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ams700xxx

I think it's time for me to go ams700 surgery

Postby ams700xxx » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:00 pm

Injections aren't bulletproof anymore, pills give me wery bad side-effects and all this is effecting our marriage. It's torture that you are horny af but just can't fuck!
I really hope that in the future we have lots of normal and long lasting tantric style sex....I'm scary for the infection and erosion risk, I think other issues are fixable...my health is good (blood values and no diseases like diabetes)
i don't know the surgeon because my operation is done by the public health care...surgeon tells me that it's not complicated surgery and done about only 2hours. He recommends that it's better to do after 10yeats when I'm 50 but I'm now 40 and wanting to fuck...
fit guy from Europe, back surgery surviver, suffering a bad vl, using shots. Considering to go ipp ams 700 surgery in the future...

SwedishDave

Re: I think it's time for me to go ams700 surgery

Postby SwedishDave » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:18 pm

Ask how many he does per year and what approach he uses etc. U cant just use a random guy, then the outcome will be more random aswell, than if you do it with a high volume one, but thats much more expensive.
30 YO,

Hourglass peyronies from stretching. Losing girth.
Several small circumferential fibrosises. Sex and masturbation makes it worse.

Before L: 6.8 G: 5.4
Current L: 6.3 G: 4.8

Bigdog4all

Postby Bigdog4all » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:29 pm

ams700xxx wrote:Injections aren't bulletproof anymore, pills give me wery bad side-effects and all this is effecting our marriage. It's torture that you are horny af but just can't fuck!
I really hope that in the future we have lots of normal and long lasting tantric style sex....I'm scary for the infection and erosion risk, I think other issues are fixable...my health is good (blood values and no diseases like diabetes)
i don't know the surgeon because my operation is done by the public health care...surgeon tells me that it's not complicated surgery and done about only 2hours. He recommends that it's better to do after 10yeats when I'm 50 but I'm now 40 and wanting to fuck...

Welcome to the club. If you ever bored, spend some time reading some of my posts and questions. I don't think anyone in here is or was as nervous I was to jump and make the Bionic decision. Scared shytless and still is. But the many members in here that have texted me, reconciled me, and answered all my dumb questions. I THANK all of them. I have never had any fear, hell, I fear no man. From the war, to jumping out planes, to living in foreign cities, to the streets of Detroit, never fear.....but this PT Thing......The doctor had to prescribe me a week of Anxiety Pills, just to get me through. He knows, my crazy azz, I might wake out during Anesthesia an walk the hell out. My date with the knife is this Thursday, 2/8/2024. I hope and promise to keep you all up to date with the actual event and process, if my mind doesn't just shut down from it all. All I can say is, READ, READ, then READ some more as much as you can in here. Most, if not all, the answers can be found in here. And if you can found the answer, ASK, ASK, ASK. As they say, a dumb question is a question never asked. Take you some notes, write down questions to ask your doctor, make damn sure you got a bound of commonality with your surgeon. I had over 50 questions I interviewed my surgeon with, and I knew him. Good luck. Me going with the AMS 700 too, considering me being diabetic, but manageable. A1C stuck in the 7's.....but just for some reason can't get it any lower.
72, AMS 700 LGX. Married to an Angel. Discovered ED at 67. Path = Diabetic, Supplements, Pills, Needle, Pump, and finally AMS 700 (2-8-24).

ams700xxx

Postby ams700xxx » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:18 pm

Thank you for reply! I really appreciate it!
fit guy from Europe, back surgery surviver, suffering a bad vl, using shots. Considering to go ipp ams 700 surgery in the future...

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:31 pm

Perhaps you’ve already read Tangerine’s excellent journal, but if not, here it is:
viewtopic.php?t=16298#p146383

This journal is what helped me overcome my own considerable fears and take the plunge. 1 year postop now. It’s been a journey, but well worth it!

Best wishes.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

ams700xxx

Postby ams700xxx » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:18 am

ThailandBound wrote:Perhaps you’ve already read Tangerine’s excellent journal, but if not, here it is:
viewtopic.php?t=16298#p146383

This journal is what helped me overcome my own considerable fears and take the plunge. 1 year postop now. It’s been a journey, but well worth it!

Best wishes.

Thank you brother!

Flexwheeler

Postby Flexwheeler » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:16 pm

46 y/o guy from Europe. 10 april AMS CX

Flexwheeler

Postby Flexwheeler » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:26 pm

@ams700xxx, which country are you?

Return to “Implants”