4.5 weeks post-op. Turkey gobbler neck/pubic mound hardness

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DeadlineDave

4.5 weeks post-op. Turkey gobbler neck/pubic mound hardness

Postby DeadlineDave » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:59 pm

Hey, all,

I'm 4.5 weeks out. Still not quite able to defalte, but things are most definitely getting better down there. I can feel hardward, but it's like the sack is full of something thick...a liitle like dough?

Question 1: I've had one of those turkey-beck looking swelling things under the head of my penis. It's not changing much. Underwear and pants irritate it. Masturbation irritated the hell out of it. Dr. Kansas said not to worry, it would go away. Any clue from those who had one when? I'm hoping when I'm able to defalte, possibly this week, it will relax a bit and go away.

Question 2: There was swelling in the pad above my penis. It's gone down considerably, but what remains feels like a firm'/hard mass. I'm hoping this will resolve like the other swelling. Can someone please tell me it does? It's costing me at least a half-inch of hard-earned d.

Thanks!
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

Alax2869

Re: 4.5 weeks post-op. Turkey gobbler neck/pubic mound hardness

Postby Alax2869 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:57 pm

Took mine about 6 weeks to completely go down with no swelling
Peyronie's and Ed for 2 years.
Implanted Nov 27 with Titan
20 + 3 RTE

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:56 am

You are really early in the process so don’t worry. It’s all totally normal! I had very little swelling… but what I did have hung around for months. As you cycle it can come and go and that’s normal also. There’s been a lot of trama in the area that takes a lot of time to completely heal
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:28 am

My Doc had me deep tissue massage the padded area to reduce swelling and to break up scar tissue almost to the point of much discomfort. I did this for several weeks and it worked. Don't know if all recommend doing this.

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:57 pm

Alex258 wrote:My Doc had me deep tissue massage the padded area to reduce swelling and to break up scar tissue almost to the point of much discomfort. I did this for several weeks and it worked. Don't know if all recommend doing this.

Would you please explain how to do the deep tissue massage? A video would of course be ideal, but I don't have any idea how to do that. Thank you!
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:12 pm

Rodsmen wrote:
Alex258 wrote:My Doc had me deep tissue massage the padded area to reduce swelling and to break up scar tissue almost to the point of much discomfort. I did this for several weeks and it worked. Don't know if all recommend doing this.

Would you please explain how to do the deep tissue massage? A video would of course be ideal, but I don't have any idea how to do that. Thank you!

Use all of your fingers and press hard into the mound til it hurts and basically deep tissue massage in 5 minute increments. Just keep pressing in and down into that area and in a circular motion. If it isn't uncomfortable then you're not pressing hard enough. I did this daily from the very beginning for around 2-3 weeks and did this twice a day, sometimes more.

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:00 pm

Alex258 wrote:
Rodsmen wrote:

Use all of your fingers and press hard into the mound til it hurts and basically deep tissue massage in 5 minute increments. Just keep pressing in and down into that area and in a circular motion. If it isn't uncomfortable then you're not pressing hard enough. I did this daily from the very beginning for around 2-3 weeks and did this twice a day, sometimes more.

Thanks very much, I will try it immediately. The part that protrudes for me is the left side tubes, which protrude way out in my scrotum. It is extremely sensitive there. I'm not sure that I can really massage the tubes, but I have been pushing back on them for weeks with no apparent effect.
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

Return to “Implants”