Dr Clavell is impressive

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cazcade

Dr Clavell is impressive

Postby Cazcade » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:17 pm

Had titan implanted 11 days ago in Houston with Dr Clavell. Did research here, thanks to this forum, and watched Dr Clavells youtube videos. He's about a 3 hour drive from me and I made the decision some time in August. Everything was seamless, even got denied for the surgery but his team helped me appeal and eventually get it approved.

Now to the surgery, I was very confident I picked the right surgeon but still, you don't know what to expect when you wake up from the anesthesia and you lift your gown to look at your penis for the first time.
I woke up and had a nurse right next to me asking me questions and it was the first thing I did. I was surprised/confused when I saw my dick looked exactly like my dick... aside from the gauze and tape around my scrotum the 5 or so inches of shaft showing and the head of my penis looked exactly how it did when trimix was still working for me.
In fact, if that nurse had told me "sorry, the surgery hasn't started yet, we just injected trimix right now" I would have believed her. So I felt very relieved with that. Staff were all great and when I got back to the hotel and further examined everything I was very pleased.

I'm 11 days post op and I never needed anything more than Advil. Incision runs vertical with natural line already on my scrotum and looks all healed up with a flakey scab on it already. Other than that doesn't look like I lost size or girth at all but I am about maybe 60% erect. Also my natural erection always had a very high angle, around 2 o'clockish, and with the titan it's exactly the same so bending it up towards my abdomen is very easy but it is impossible for me to bend it down which has made peeing very difficult. I have to pee in the shower or outside because of the angle it makes my piss come out like a fountain or the shape of a rainbow but the initial stream is straight up. BUT that's the way it always was when I had an erection, when I would use trimix and my dick wouldn't go down even after sex I would have to go outside to piss because of this same issue. I think it may be anatomy and not the implant.
I'm very pleased so far and I hope it lasts a long time. Going to ask to start cycling next week, before surgery he told me if healing goes quick we usually start around the 3 week mark.

Journeyman

Re: Dr Clavell is impressive

Postby Journeyman » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:24 pm

Congratulations. I had the same experience ( all good ) . Dr. Clavell great !
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:51 pm

Welcome brother Clavellian! Thanks for the great report and continued best wishes. 1 year postop and all is good. If you’re numb and sore in the earliest days of cycling and sex, as i was, rest assured the sensitivity will return. All good here!

You pee outside i see. Tell me you don’t live in a condominium complex please!
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:05 pm

Congratulations!!!! It only gets better, super happy for you. Please keep us posted on the recovery and first experiences,
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

SammyVegas

Postby SammyVegas » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:19 pm

Also implanted by Clavell-

To pee I cut a gallon milk jug top off- leaving the handle, basically made it into a bed can- I left it near the toilet, peed into it. Drained it and rinsed it.
22 CM Titan -
Implanted by Dr. Clavell on 12/26/23
Just under 7” pre-op x 5.5 -
Currently 5.5” x 5
Looking forward to cycling and gaining it back!
Peyronies and Narrowing. Stretched and VE before implant

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:31 pm

SammyVegas wrote:Also implanted by Clavell-

To pee I cut a gallon milk jug top off- leaving the handle, basically made it into a bed can- I left it near the toilet, peed into it. Drained it and rinsed it.

Amazon has a 2 pack of hospital style pee receptacles for $10. I had one in both bathrooms at home while I recovered, easy to slip it over the end of your inflated penis while you do #2 and not worry about #1. Dump and rinse.

Congrats Cazcade, welcome to the Clavell club. I'm almost a year out and like you, just used Tylenol and Advil during recovery. It's better every day from here on out. A year out and I measured 7.5" for the first time this morning, I started post op at 6 5/8". I'm back to OEM and extremely happy.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Return to “Implants”