Coloplast One Touch Pump- bypass valve?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SammyVegas

Coloplast One Touch Pump- bypass valve?

Postby SammyVegas » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:16 pm

Hello Gents-

Just curious-
Does anyone know if the coloplast titan has a bypass valve to prevent over inflation?

I am cycling and will pump up as far as I can and then a few minutes later I can get one decent pump in. Hardness and feeling does not change- so I do t think it’s pumping up more, but I could be wrong because I have no idea; I just started cycling last week-

Thank you!!
22 CM Titan -
Implanted by Dr. Clavell on 12/26/23
Just under 7” pre-op x 5.5 -
Currently 5.5” x 5
Looking forward to cycling and gaining it back!
Peyronies and Narrowing. Stretched and VE before implant

CigareVolant

Re: Coloplast One Touch Pump- bypass valve?

Postby CigareVolant » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:27 pm

My experience is that if I wait a bit I can pump a little more. And maybe one more time I can wait and pump. But then it's full, full, full and won't take any more. Given this behavior, my theory is that this is the tunica stretching to allow a little more in rather than some kind of relief valve. (Of course, that doesn't prove anything. Maybe if I were stronger I could squeeze to the point where a relief valve did kick in.)
Implanted June, 2022 by Dr. Karpman. 22cm Titan with 1.5cm RTE.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:30 am

SammyVegas wrote:Hello Gents-

Just curious-
Does anyone know if the coloplast titan has a bypass valve to prevent over inflation?

I am cycling and will pump up as far as I can and then a few minutes later I can get one decent pump in. Hardness and feeling does not change- so I do t think it’s pumping up more, but I could be wrong because I have no idea; I just started cycling last week-

Thank you!!

Coloplast Titan over 14 months in. I doubt you can over inflate. I'm pumping wall to wall, use vac pump then try for more and I'm amazed how I can still get in an extra squeeze in. I've had nice growth since day one so I say to ya no worries. I used to worry about pushing the envelope. I say that my penis is still expanding.

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:38 am

my 2 cents i had the same issue seemed like i wasn't getting that first hard pump to set the valve once i got that going it seems good can pump hard wait a few and get more which is pretty normal and try not to bump the deflate valve while your inflating hope that helps all i have

Jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm very happy

Return to “Implants”