cavell cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
formsetter

Re: cavell cycling

Postby formsetter » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:00 am

I got the green light from doc to cycle
going good dosent hurt that bad
47 ed for 3 years blame it on finasteride implanted on Jan 3 with cavell
Titian with classic pump 23.0 with .5 RTE
pre implant 7" x 5.5"
6.5" x 5" now hopefully get it all back with cycling

SammyVegas

Postby SammyVegas » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:17 pm

I’m about 5 weeks out. Just got the go ahead and I’ve still got some swelling in the scrotum. Just did a couple goes- stings a bit but doable. He said no to sex however which really sucks. Listen to him ask before you really mess around down there.
22 CM Titan -
Implanted by Dr. Clavell on 12/26/23
Just under 7” pre-op x 5.5 -
Currently 5.5” x 5
Looking forward to cycling and gaining it back!
Peyronies and Narrowing. Stretched and VE before implant

DeadlineDave

Postby DeadlineDave » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:58 pm

I'm so glad I stopped by today. This would be a scary and lonely journey without you guys.

I'm at 3.5 weeks. My cantaloupe scrotum is now an orange-sized scrotum. And not as festively purple. It's not exactly the scrotum exclusively, it's like the whole package. I was getting really discouraged today, thinking I was missing some window of opportunity for cycling.

However, I am getting better each and every day. I'm inflated about 50-60% according to the doctor. I can feel the pump and some other non-human junk in there, but there is currently no way to get behind it to deflate.

I saw the Dr. Kansas about 10 days ago and he said if I could find the button, I could deflate it....nothing magic about him doing it. I see him again this Thursday. The appointment was going to be 2 weeks later than that, but I asked to come back and he graciously agreed.
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

SammyVegas

Postby SammyVegas » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:04 pm

DeadlineDave wrote:I'm so glad I stopped by today. This would be a scary and lonely journey without you guys.

I'm at 3.5 weeks. My cantaloupe scrotum is now an orange-sized scrotum. And not as festively purple. It's not exactly the scrotum exclusively, it's like the whole package. I was getting really discouraged today, thinking I was missing some window of opportunity for cycling.

However, I am getting better each and every day. I'm inflated about 50-60% according to the doctor. I can feel the pump and some other non-human junk in there, but there is currently no way to get behind it to deflate.

I saw the Dr. Kansas about 10 days ago and he said if I could find the button, I could deflate it....nothing magic about him doing it. I see him again this Thursday. The appointment was going to be 2 weeks later than that, but I asked to come back and he graciously agreed.

Dude I’m 5 weeks out and still swollen. Gets worse when standing. It’s hard to be patient- I’ve started icing again.

As for cycling I just did my first go- it was fine. A little burning but manageable. Confident I could use it but doc said no.
22 CM Titan -
Implanted by Dr. Clavell on 12/26/23
Just under 7” pre-op x 5.5 -
Currently 5.5” x 5
Looking forward to cycling and gaining it back!
Peyronies and Narrowing. Stretched and VE before implant

DeadlineDave

Postby DeadlineDave » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:33 pm

Dude I’m 5 weeks out and still swollen. Gets worse when standing. It’s hard to be patient- I’ve started icing again.

As for cycling I just did my first go- it was fine. A little burning but manageable. Confident I could use it but doc said no.

I'm sorry you're still swollen, but frankly a little relieved I'm not the only one. And you're still standing and cycling!

Standing up doesn't help, and sitting in a desk chair has no therapeutic value, either. I guess we just wait...... A lymphatic drainage expert told me recently she thought ice, in 10-minute spurts was good. She felt too much heat dilated vessels and allowed more swelling in. It's kind of like re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic at this point. :-)

I did recently have a few solo sessions with myself and happy to know the orgasmatron is still kicking quite well, maybe even better.
71 years old. Implanted 1/2/2024 with AMS LGX, 18cm with 4cm rear extenders by Dr. Bryan Kansas in Austin, TX.

Return to “Implants”