Any got implanted in France / is from France?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hope84

Any got implanted in France / is from France?

Postby Hope84 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:33 pm

Hi everyone,

This is my second time posting here on FT. As described in my other post, I have had ED since the age of 15 due to a priapism. I am slowly accepting the idea of getting an inflatable implant, and already have identified a surgeon/urologist (the urologist who has followed me for over two yers now) to get it done. His name is Sebastien Beley, he is based in Paris and appears to be one of the great, if not the best, surgeon for penile implants in France.

Obviously this is a very delicate surgery and I want to be handled by the best practitioners there are. There is always the option of going to the US, but I do not see why there should not be highly competent implant surgeons on the old European continent. Although the number of implant surgery per year and per capita in Europe is substantially below that of the US, it hs grown steadily over the years, and there are now many high-volume surgeons in Europe. Additionally, getting here would be free (or close to), and it would also be logistically way simpler.

My questions are:
1) Has anyone been implanted by him, consulted him, or even heard anything about him?
2) If not, does anyone have a good surgeon to recommend in France, or, alternatively, in Germany?
3) More generally, for those who received their implant in Europe, how satisfied are you, and do you have any reason to believe that the outcome would have been better (or worse, who knows), had you been implanted in the US?

Thank you in advance for your answers,
Hope84
29 years old French with ED caused by priapism episodes at the age of 15. Pills have lost most of their potency. Waiting to try injections but convinced it will not constitute a long term solution. Will probably get an implant in the near future.

Gt1956

Re: Any got implanted in France / is from France?

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:51 pm

I searched the name Beley on FT. Your post was the only mention of that name that was found. I'm fairly sure that there has been members that have had an implant done in France.
I do know that we recently had a member that was implanted in Belgium. That might not be of much help for you.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Bambino09

Postby Bambino09 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:17 am

Fui hacerme un estudio eco dopler con inyeccion y me dio priapismo por 3 horas y debieron drenarme tu crees que pudo provocarme daño? Tu cuanto tiempo tuviste priapismo

advaita

Postby advaita » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:22 am

I have seen several of his videos in the past on YouTube. Interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/@DrSebastienBeley
France - 67 - implanted: November 2021 - AMS 700 CX

Hope84

Postby Hope84 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:30 pm

Bambino09 wrote:Fui hacerme un estudio eco dopler con inyeccion y me dio priapismo por 3 horas y debieron drenarme tu crees que pudo provocarme daño? Tu cuanto tiempo tuviste priapismo

I will reply in English if you don't mind. A three hours erection should not cause any damage. I believe priapism starts from 4h, and damage is expected to occur for erections over 6 hours. In my case, it is a little difficult to say as it happened a while ago, occurred several times, and was evidently caused by cannabis use. But I would say that I've had many episodes of erections over 6 hours but less than 9 hours. This would apparently enough to cause long lasting damage, as my penis has never been the same since then (I was 15/16 back then).
29 years old French with ED caused by priapism episodes at the age of 15. Pills have lost most of their potency. Waiting to try injections but convinced it will not constitute a long term solution. Will probably get an implant in the near future.

Hope84

Postby Hope84 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:30 pm

advaita wrote:I have seen several of his videos in the past on YouTube. Interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/@DrSebastienBeley

Indeed he makes a lot of very useful videos!

Bambino09

Postby Bambino09 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:35 pm

Te mando saludos y mucha fuerza brother. Te quiero

TheyCallMeDave

Postby TheyCallMeDave » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:31 pm

You could have a look at Morel Journel (Lyon). He is a high volume implanter but he works at Lyon sud (public hospital) so the time you need to get an appointment might be long
34 years old. PD. Shrinked for 3 years.
My story:https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22569
Titan 24 Hakky 27/07/2023

Hope84

Postby Hope84 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:06 pm

TheyCallMeDave wrote:You could have a look at Morel Journel (Lyon). He is a high volume implanter but he works at Lyon sud (public hospital) so the time you need to get an appointment might be long

Thanks for the tip, I may consult with him! I just read your journal and see that you chose to get your implant done in the US rather than in France/Europe. So far, both of the Parisian urologists I have met with (Sebastien Beley and Anthony Giwerc) pretty much told me that if I want an implant, I will get it, even though injections do work. I am trying to live with the injections for a little while to really be 100% certain that I want to get an implant.

How are you feeling about your implant so far? Are you satisfied? Did you pay out of pocket or was some of the cost covered by the French Social Security or a private health insurance?

TheyCallMeDave

Postby TheyCallMeDave » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:35 am

I paid out of my pocket because I couldn't stand staying with Peyronie's after a year and a half of of unsuccessful treatment. Retrospectively, I regret that I didn't get it in France because I had some complications.

Yeah, happy. Painful tips lately: I should be more careful and deflate it completely.

PM me if you want
34 years old. PD. Shrinked for 3 years.
My story:https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22569
Titan 24 Hakky 27/07/2023

Return to “Implants”