Are there any benefits (or dangers) to leaving the implant partially inflated

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
October26

Re: Are there any benefits (or dangers) to leaving the implant partially inflated

Postby October26 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:20 pm

My surgeon also told me the cylinders are virtually indestructible and the only danger in inflating is erosion of the skin at the tip if erect all the time. That makes sense because there is not the same pressure on the tip when even partially inflated. She said that after the first two-year period of inflate/deflate regimen, it was okay to partially inflate for comfort or appearance After that two-year break in period she recommended I be sure to occasionally fully inflate/deflate. I fully deflate when I sleep and then I inflate a little bit for comfort during the day. Because of a very distinct dog ear on one side, I partially inflate when wearing a swim brief. The bulge is bigger, but somewhat less noticeable since there is no knot showing from the dog ear. It is more comfortable even it there is an outline of the penis. Anyway, based on what I was told, after the first two years, inflate as you wish but don't have it fully erect.
Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1.5 cm RTE 10/26/2020

Return to “Implants”