Did you have pelvic floor/perineum pain post implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Iwillbeatpd

Did you have pelvic floor/perineum pain post implant?

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:42 pm

You may have heard me mention this before in another thread, but this is absolutely killing me and I’m looking for answers or ideas as to what it is, and what I should do.

The problem: If I stand for more than a few minutes, I start to feel an intense throbbing feeling in my pelvic floor/perineum area. It could be deeper and somewhere else but it seems to be close to this area anyway. This pain is probably the worst when cycling. Because of this, I’ve spent most of the last two weeks only being up and about for short periods of time. Today going through airport security was the longest I was standing for. Maybe 30 minutes in the air bnb packing up. &
It wasn’t terrible yet by this point. But when I got to the airport I had to stand in the airport security line for another 45 minutes and it was brutal. The whole time this area was throbbing and almost had to sit down.

I’ve found that if I do a toe touch stretch (where you bend down and touch your toes with your fingers)…that makes the pain go away. Also, if I lay down it goes away. So just standing or cycling.

Desperate for answers or ideas. If it wasn’t for this, I’d be able to go about my normal life already.
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

Hillywilly

Re: Did you have pelvic floor/perineum pain post implant?

Postby Hillywilly » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:33 pm

Not really but then again I took pain killers for quite a bit after surgery it should resolve with time though!
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

TheyCallMeDave

Re: Did you have pelvic floor/perineum pain post implant?

Postby TheyCallMeDave » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:29 am

I did. Some discharge left side after cycling during the first few months. I noticed that it was better when I stand so I took the habit to walk for the last 10 minutes of my session. I also massaged my perineum

I have a history of pudendal nerve entrapment (had an infiltration in 2018) and ano-rectal conditions (I won't go into the details).

I also had the impression that using the VED somehow "directed the pressure forward" instead of both directions

That being said, the implant somehow tough me relax my muscles
34 years old. PD. Shrinked for 3 years.
My story:https://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22569
Titan 24 Hakky 27/07/2023

Return to “Implants”