Finally Getting It Done!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
OysterDude

Re: Finally Getting It Done!!

Postby OysterDude » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:59 pm

As you see by my bio below. I too had Dr. Blick do my (as my lady calls it, AddaDicktomy).
If I need a revision in some future date, Blick will do that too!!
You've chosen wisely! Follow his instructions. Enjoy your new tool.
PM me if you wish.
The usual pills, injections of increasing strength until the ache was too much and ineffective. 66 yrs old. Implanted 7/14/22 Dr Blick, Scottsdale. AMS CX 21cm+2cmRTE. Infrapubic. Back in the saddle 8/3/21. We could not be happier with the result!

OysterDude

Postby OysterDude » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:00 pm

As you see by my bio below. I too had Dr. Blick do my (as my lady calls it, AddaDicktomy).
If I need a revision in some future date, Blick will do that too!!
You've chosen wisely! Follow his instructions. Enjoy your new tool.
PM me if you wish.
The usual pills, injections of increasing strength until the ache was too much and ineffective. 66 yrs old. Implanted 7/14/22 Dr Blick, Scottsdale. AMS CX 21cm+2cmRTE. Infrapubic. Back in the saddle 8/3/21. We could not be happier with the result!

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:33 pm

foxcurry wrote:After first suffering prostate cancer and then surviving I got the run around from my HMO for nearly two years! I retired and then moved to the Phoenix area where I met Dr Blick. Enough said. In less than two weeks I'm going bionic. Is it proper to be as excited as a little kid? Nearly three years of waiting and it's soon to be over. I can get my life back again! To those of you who have gone the distance, looking back, would you have done it again? I'm getting the impression that there are very few here who have been disappointed in their outcome. (No Pun Intended...)

Fox

Fox,
13 months in
Would do it again in a second..

Jackrabbits look at me with admiration.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

riseagain

Postby riseagain » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:05 pm

Would I do it again? NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. yes I would.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

foxcurry

Postby foxcurry » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:36 pm

It's done. Some minor problems with the install, but Dr Blick is an expert. Final outlook was wonderful. Recovery will be a bit slow but all in all, and including the troubles found I'd do it again. Really.
Wish me luck in my recovery...

Fox

Flexwheeler

Postby Flexwheeler » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:44 am

Alex258 wrote:
foxcurry wrote:After first suffering prostate cancer and then surviving I got the run around from my HMO for nearly two years! I retired and then moved to the Phoenix area where I met Dr Blick. Enough said. In less than two weeks I'm going bionic. Is it proper to be as excited as a little kid? Nearly three years of waiting and it's soon to be over. I can get my life back again! To those of you who have gone the distance, looking back, would you have done it again? I'm getting the impression that there are very few here who have been disappointed in their outcome. (No Pun Intended...)

Fox

Over 13 months in and damn straight i'd do it all over again. Mine wasn't easy due to some severe issues and thats why I went to Perito since he has a great reputation and I'm such a happy guy after suffering for 3 years ED where it was post prostrate removal 1. 5 inches and I kid you not regarding that size. Coming up on 6 L 6 G with the Coloplast Titan. GL to ya and if you have any questions feel free to PM.

Am I right Dr Perito did Infrapubic and you gone from 1.5 to 6 inch?

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:42 am

I fought ED for 11 years pills for 9-10 and injections for almost a year with diminishing results and pain. Absolutely YES I would do it again and again and again if revision is needed. Probably should have done it sooner but it is a big step. It took about as long for me to accept my implant mentally as physically. My marriage of 35 years at the time of implant was suffering a lot due to my ED and it takes a while to get your brain and your wife’s brain around the fact that I’m excited naturally and physically to have a hard dick even though it’s a mechanical hard on. But now 21 months later and it’s the best thing in over a decade!! Love my Bionic Dick!!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:11 am

foxcurry wrote:It's done. Some minor problems with the install, but Dr Blick is an expert. Final outlook was wonderful. Recovery will be a bit slow but all in all, and including the troubles found I'd do it again. Really.
Wish me luck in my recovery...
Fox

Congrats. Hope the recovery goes well. You haven't even begun to enjoy what the implant will do for you.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”