Stronger orgasms since going bionic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mark1974

Re: Stronger orgasms since going bionic

Postby Mark1974 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:57 pm

Well I was commenting on the gentleman who said he feels like he is in puberty again, but for your OP I have a theory.

I have pretty bad e.d. and as soon as I ejaculate from masturbation my penis immediately deflates. Sometimes even when I am ejaculating.

When I was younger and my penis was healthy I would remain rigid during ejaculation and I could feel all the muscle contractions much better. I think that might be what is going on
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:10 am

Witheringhog wrote:Stronger is not the right word…. When i orgasm now every jet of cum feels like that first big one, i have never cum so hard at any other point in my life. That intensity is massively amplified, the tickle/ mind blowing feeling is off the charts now….. thought it was good before, had no clue it could be so good.

Did your orgasm intensity increase? I don’t understand how it’s possible, happy and very unexpected positive from the implant.

Yes. My orgasms are definitely stronger now.

I remember, once I recovered my sensitivity, being startled at first by how much more intense the feeling of an orgasm was than before I had the implant.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:04 am

Time2Change wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:Stronger is not the right word…. When i orgasm now every jet of cum feels like that first big one, i have never cum so hard at any other point in my life. That intensity is massively amplified, the tickle/ mind blowing feeling is off the charts now….. thought it was good before, had no clue it could be so good.

Did your orgasm intensity increase? I don’t understand how it’s possible, happy and very unexpected positive from the implant.

Yes. My orgasms are definitely stronger now.

I remember, once I recovered my sensitivity, being startled at first by how much more intense the feeling of an orgasm was than before I had the implant.

Interesting, wonder what percentage get the enhanced sensation.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Return to “Implants”