How to dress while cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rider1400

Re: How to dress while cycling

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:26 pm

Agree with GT… as Perito says, an implant won’t make you bigger, it just restores what you had! Saying that I still am 1/4” bigger girth from base to mudshaft than I was prior to implant. But…. I’ve used pills and injection and VED of the last 11-12 years… so I can’t remember exactly how big I was in my prime. I love my implant and after 10-12 months you’ll probably do as I have and not measured it a single time since I reached my OEM size!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:10 pm

It feels really small in my hand, and at least in the gay world, girth is a big deal (no pun intended). That 1-1//2" needs to come back. From what I have read, length likely will not come back, as I did not begin cycling soon, like at 3 days, but I hope that girth is a different story.
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

riseagain

Postby riseagain » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:49 am

Man don't worry so much about it right now. I had the same results early on. I was no where near my original size and it freaked me out . Now its been around 18 months and my size and girth are bigger than before. It is probably the size I was in my 20's, but I don't remember that far back.

Anyway I am very happy with what I have now and you will to once you heal up and start your post routine, with cycling and using your VED. Just give a little time, then you will be able to really impress your buddies. Try not to worry.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

Return to “Implants”