1 year Anniversary! A Happy Clavellian.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Alex258

Re: 1 year Anniversary! A Happy Clavellian.

Postby Alex258 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:27 am

ThailandBound wrote::geek: hello Franktalk, brethren,

Today marks my one year anniversary of my implant. I’ve been meaning to do an update, so today is the day

What year it has been. I became curious about implants almost 2 years ago. Initially, I was mortified at the thought. but, Venus leakage was taking its toll, and that motivated me to seek out information regarding implants, and overtime, with the assistance of this forum especially, I decided to take the plunge.

I still well remember those days just prior to my surgery. Filled with apprehension , knowing that I was about to make an irrevocable decision. Few things in life really I consider irrevocable. Addresses, jobs, even spouses, can all be changed. But this was different.

The night before my surgery, I sat alone in a hotel room in Houston , the night before my surgery, filled with apprehension. It was probably the loneliest day and evening of my life. I’ll admit that I was scared. I am otherwise a strong and healthy man, and have lived quite an adventurous life. But that night really did a number on me.

the next morning I woke up at 4:30 AM, and was in the hospital at 5:30 AM. By 1:30 PM, my implant had been installed, and I was on my way back to the hotel to begin my recovery journey. And what a journey it has been.

elsewhere on this forum chronicled those early days. The earliest days were truly a matter of “day by day“. I would wake up day after day and think to myself “day three“, “day seven“, etc. Time seem to move at a glacial pace, and all I could think about was my partially inflated and recently implanted dick.

I would read on the forum the journals of guys who are much further along than me. I was so envious of them. Even a guy who was two or three months out I envied. I just wanted to be where he was and get beyond those early days .

My recovery was textbook. I iced heavily, constantly. I had virtually no swelling and no bruising and very little pain. I only ever needed one prescription, pain, pill, and the rest of the time ibuprofen did suffice. That was the first pleasant discovery, that the pain was not nearly as bad as I had envisioned.

I spent a week in isolation, home alone, on my back with a bag of ice on my package. And a baby sock on my dick.

At about the one month point I began walking, ever so slowly. I started with 1 mile, and by week six I had increased my slow walk to 3 miles. I think this was helpful in terms of keeping everything “loose” down below.

I’m an airline captain, and I missed exactly one months work. I was still partially inflated and flew two weeks with my somewhat annoying chub. But in all, it was perfectly tolerable, and did not distract me from my work. At six weeks I was cleared to begin cycling.

I cannot tell you how relieved I was on that first day of cycling to discover that the implant worked as advertised! The doctor had me first deflate, my chub, then inflate. There I sat in a hot tub, feeling that everything down below was so alien. Squeezing that bulb and feeling my dick get hard, then deflating it. I don’t like sitting in hot baths for extended periods of time, but there I was, with my iPad, upright, watching, YouTube, glass of wine in hand, my now erect dick, soaking in the hot water. I have written elsewhere about my cycling regime, and ultimately it would serve its purpose very well.

At 10 weeks I took my first trip to Thailand, where my Cambodian girlfriend, who I’ve mentioned elsewhere on this forum, is a transgender, female, awaited me. those first few encounters were memorable. I still felt sore when fully inflated, but that did not stop us. I was numb on my scrotum and the lower 1/3 of my shaft. After about 20 or 30 minutes of sex, my glands would start to hurt, on that visit, which span three weeks, we typically would have sex twice a day. I estimate that I was able to achieve orgasm about 50% of the time the other 50% the soreness would kick in and I would have to tap out.

But overall, I was delighted to be having sex again, and I knew that I was still relatively early in the recovery stages. It also helped a great deal that my girlfriend was totally supportive and completely unembarrassed by the new me. In fact, she loved it! She enjoys giving it those first few pumps while it’s in her mouth and laughs good-naturedly at my Genesis pump “squeak”. She’s fun.

I returned again to Thailand, a couple of months later, and as was the case throughout my entire recovery, I noticed obvious improvements. The sensitivity had not returned 100%, but it had definitely improved. unlike the first visit to Thailand, it seemed like my mind was becoming more “connected“ to my new dick. Those early encounters seemed a bit alien. My pleasure definitely increased, but I was still not across the finish line yet.

I returned again about three months later, and I’d say my orgasm frequency increased to 75 to 80%, and I noticed that for the first time since the implant I could feel the tickle of her tongue on my scrotum and on my entire shaft. So, the nerves they do indeed heal!

So now it is one full year later. I can pump it up to Absolute max, in which there is not even another “micro squeeze“ possible. It’s probably one centimeter longer than the original, and definitely bigger girth. At anything less than about 90% my dick has a somewhat oval shape. At 90% and beyond it fills out and has a much more classical round appearance, and when coupled with arousal, absolutely nobody could tell the difference between new me and old me. Very happy with this.

Orgasm frequency, along with sensitivity, has greatly improved. I imagine that I can now achieve orgasm, 90% of the time and beyond. The remaining 10% where that doesn’t happen I attribute to either fatigue, being satiated by an earlier encounter that day, and perhaps a bit of alcohol.

In sum, I am delighted with what has happened. For sure, i’d do it again. IMG_4539.jpeg In one month, I will retire and move permanently to Thailand, where I intend to reside with my girlfriend full-time. I just wanted to share with those of you who have been following me, this somewhat exhaustive update, and to express my gratitude for this forum.

This forum has been an absolute resource in terms of both archived knowledge, and real time support from its members. Here, unlike so many places, online, the discourse has mostly been very mature, compassionate, and helpful.

I hope it continues this way for a very long time, and that many men in the future realize their dream of overcoming the scourge of erectile dysfunction. It truly is a form of suffering to lose ones the virility , and it is an absolute joy to recover it. Personally, I think the reason that grumpy old men become grumpy old men, the number one reason, is erectile dysfunction. I have no intention of becoming that guy.

Those early days, weeks, and months, they all seem like a dream now. I am now where I aspired to be in those days. Which is, healthy, and happy.

And as an added bonus, since you’ve read this far, i’m attaching a photo (with her approval) of my girlfriend. This, ultimately, what was all this is about anyway.

And a shoutout to you, Dr Clavell! Who i do believe lurks here from time to time.

Best wishes to all.

Thanks for the update. I have a bit over 13 months. I'm just amazed I got mine back. I've posted plenty about 3 years ED where I was 1.5 inches. Thought I'd leave the planet. I've gained some length and the girth growth...its still getting thicker. GL to ya and to those who haven't done this yet,

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:30 am

Today marks my one year anniversary of my implant. I’ve been meaning to do an update, so today is the day

Best wishes to all.

Congratulations ThailandBound!!!! I am with you 100%, thank goodness for the implant, so happy for you and the rest who have had positive outcomes. I never post on blogs, FT is the first place i have found that isnt full of trolls. I have had the urge to just get on with my new great life but i feel i owe this board and other newbie’s the kindness other members showed me in the beginning. I will stick around and add where i can and pay it forward for as long as i have life left in me. I plan on heading to Thailand in a year or two, will send you a private DM once its all planned out, would love a lunch or nice curry with you.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:47 am

Witheringhog wrote:

:D
Best wishes to all.

Congratulations ThailandBound!!!! I am with you 100%, thank goodness for the implant, so happy for you and the rest who have had positive outcomes. I never post on blogs, FT is the first place i have found that isnt full of trolls. I have had the urge to just get on with my new great life but i feel i owe this board and other newbie’s the kindness other members showed me in the beginning. I will stick around and add where i can and pay it forward for as long as i have life left in me. I plan on heading to Thailand in a year or two, will send you a private DM once it’s all planned out, would love a lunch or nice curry with you.

Hog,

My door is always open to you. I hope you do indeed visit. My girl and I will help insure that your bionic self has the time of your life!
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:50 am

ThailandBound wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:

:D
Best wishes to all.

Congratulations ThailandBound!!!! I am with you 100%, thank goodness for the implant, so happy for you and the rest who have had positive outcomes. I never post on blogs, FT is the first place i have found that isnt full of trolls. I have had the urge to just get on with my new great life but i feel i owe this board and other newbie’s the kindness other members showed me in the beginning. I will stick around and add where i can and pay it forward for as long as i have life left in me. I plan on heading to Thailand in a year or two, will send you a private DM once it’s all planned out, would love a lunch or nice curry with you.

Hog,

My door is always open to you. I hope you do indeed visit. My girl and I will help insure that your bionic self has the time of your life!

Cant wait! ;)
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:28 am

Happy 1 year Anniversary Thailandbound :!: We all appreciate your continued help here on Frank Talk with guys that are starting their journey and need help with whatever they are going through.
I believe it will get even better for you this next year as it did for me. I'm at two years out from surgery and it just feels like my old natural dick, except I can tell it when to stand at attention :D I can leave it maxed inflated a lot longer now for at least 2 hours without any discomfort.
Keep helping out all the new bionic men here on Frank Talk :!:
And keep us updated from time to time with your continued journey :)

S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:55 pm

Alex258 wrote:

What year it has been. I became curious about implants almost 2 years ago. Initially, I was mortified at the thought. but, Venus leakage was taking its toll, and that motivated me to seek out information regarding implants, and overtime, with the assistance of this forum especially, I decided to take the plunge.

I still well remember those days just prior to my surgery. Filled with apprehension , knowing that I was about to make an irrevocable decision. Few things in life really I consider irrevocable. Addresses, jobs, even spouses, can all be changed. But this was different.

The night before my surgery, I sat alone in a hotel room in Houston , the night before my surgery, filled with apprehension. It was probably the loneliest day and evening of my life. I’ll admit that I was scared. I am otherwise a strong and healthy man, and have lived quite an adventurous life. But that night really did a number on me.

the next morning I woke up at 4:30 AM, and was in the hospital at 5:30 AM. By 1:30 PM, my implant had been installed, and I was on my way back to the hotel to begin my recovery journey. And what a journey it has been.

elsewhere on this forum chronicled those early days. The earliest days were truly a matter of “day by day“. I would wake up day after day and think to myself “day three“, “day seven“, etc. Time seem to move at a glacial pace, and all I could think about was my partially inflated and recently implanted dick.

I would read on the forum the journals of guys who are much further along than me. I was so envious of them. Even a guy who was two or three months out I envied. I just wanted to be where he was and get beyond those early days .

My recovery was textbook. I iced heavily, constantly. I had virtually no swelling and no bruising and very little pain. I only ever needed one prescription, pain, pill, and the rest of the time ibuprofen did suffice. That was the first pleasant discovery, that the pain was not nearly as bad as I had envisioned.

I spent a week in isolation, home alone, on my back with a bag of ice on my package. And a baby sock on my dick.

At about the one month point I began walking, ever so slowly. I started with 1 mile, and by week six I had increased my slow walk to 3 miles. I think this was helpful in terms of keeping everything “loose” down below.

I’m an airline captain, and I missed exactly one months work. I was still partially inflated and flew two weeks with my somewhat annoying chub. But in all, it was perfectly tolerable, and did not distract me from my work. At six weeks I was cleared to begin cycling.

I cannot tell you how relieved I was on that first day of cycling to discover that the implant worked as advertised! The doctor had me first deflate, my chub, then inflate. There I sat in a hot tub, feeling that everything down below was so alien. Squeezing that bulb and feeling my dick get hard, then deflating it. I don’t like sitting in hot baths for extended periods of time, but there I was, with my iPad, upright, watching, YouTube, glass of wine in hand, my now erect dick, soaking in the hot water. I have written elsewhere about my cycling regime, and ultimately it would serve its purpose very well.

At 10 weeks I took my first trip to Thailand, where my Cambodian girlfriend, who I’ve mentioned elsewhere on this forum, is a transgender, female, awaited me. those first few encounters were memorable. I still felt sore when fully inflated, but that did not stop us. I was numb on my scrotum and the lower 1/3 of my shaft. After about 20 or 30 minutes of sex, my glands would start to hurt, on that visit, which span three weeks, we typically would have sex twice a day. I estimate that I was able to achieve orgasm about 50% of the time the other 50% the soreness would kick in and I would have to tap out.

But overall, I was delighted to be having sex again, and I knew that I was still relatively early in the recovery stages. It also helped a great deal that my girlfriend was totally supportive and completely unembarrassed by the new me. In fact, she loved it! She enjoys giving it those first few pumps while it’s in her mouth and laughs good-naturedly at my Genesis pump “squeak”. She’s fun.

I returned again to Thailand, a couple of months later, and as was the case throughout my entire recovery, I noticed obvious improvements. The sensitivity had not returned 100%, but it had definitely improved. unlike the first visit to Thailand, it seemed like my mind was becoming more “connected“ to my new dick. Those early encounters seemed a bit alien. My pleasure definitely increased, but I was still not across the finish line yet.

I returned again about three months later, and I’d say my orgasm frequency increased to 75 to 80%, and I noticed that for the first time since the implant I could feel the tickle of her tongue on my scrotum and on my entire shaft. So, the nerves they do indeed heal!

So now it is one full year later. I can pump it up to Absolute max, in which there is not even another “micro squeeze“ possible. It’s probably one centimeter longer than the original, and definitely bigger girth. At anything less than about 90% my dick has a somewhat oval shape. At 90% and beyond it fills out and has a much more classical round appearance, and when coupled with arousal, absolutely nobody could tell the difference between new me and old me. Very happy with this.

Orgasm frequency, along with sensitivity, has greatly improved. I imagine that I can now achieve orgasm, 90% of the time and beyond. The remaining 10% where that doesn’t happen I attribute to either fatigue, being satiated by an earlier encounter that day, and perhaps a bit of alcohol.

In sum, I am delighted with what has happened. For sure, i’d do it again. IMG_4539.jpeg In one month, I will retire and move permanently to Thailand, where I intend to reside with my girlfriend full-time. I just wanted to share with those of you who have been following me, this somewhat exhaustive update, and to express my gratitude for this forum.

This forum has been an absolute resource in terms of both archived knowledge, and real time support from its members. Here, unlike so many places, online, the discourse has mostly been very mature, compassionate, and helpful.

I hope it continues this way for a very long time, and that many men in the future realize their dream of overcoming the scourge of erectile dysfunction. It truly is a form of suffering to lose ones the virility , and it is an absolute joy to recover it. Personally, I think the reason that grumpy old men become grumpy old men, the number one reason, is erectile dysfunction. I have no intention of becoming that guy.

Those early days, weeks, and months, they all seem like a dream now. I am now where I aspired to be in those days. Which is, healthy, and happy.

And as an added bonus, since you’ve read this far, i’m attaching a photo (with her approval) of my girlfriend. This, ultimately, what was all this is about anyway.

And a shoutout to you, Dr Clavell! Who i do believe lurks here from time to time.

Best wishes to all.

Thanks for the update. I have a bit over 13 months. I'm just amazed I got mine back. I've posted plenty about 3 years ED where I was 1.5 inches. Thought I'd leave the planet. I've gained some length and the girth growth...its still getting thicker. GL to ya and to those who haven't done this yet,

Alex, you're still making gains past 13 months??
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

dan_bionic

Postby dan_bionic » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:47 am

Witheringhog wrote:
ThailandBound wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:

Hog,

Cant wait! ;)

Grat to hear guys!
As I'm also planining also to move to Thailand, finally in a year or two we'll have a bionic club in Thailand with Thailandbound as president, no?
:P
Cheers
Dan
65 years old, from Germany
30 years of ED
bionic since July 20th, 2023, AMS LGX 18cm plus 5 cm RTE
That was the best I could ever do and I should have done it much earlier.

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:11 am

Is it wise to move to Thailand?

I would rather live in a western nation with a solid healthcare system at our age. Especially with an implant that will need revisions.

I understand why some of you would want to go there with strong erections :twisted:
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:16 am

Mark1974 wrote:Is it wise to move to Thailand?

I would rather live in a western nation with a solid healthcare system at our age. Especially with an implant that will need revisions.

I understand why some of you would want to go there with strong erections :twisted:

Oh man. Thailand’s healthcare is world class with it now being one of the world’s top medical-tourism destinations. Since i’m retiring early and lose my company provided insurance and am still too young for medicare, i’m paying out of pocket.

The same level of company provided insurance, out of pocket, is about $2000 per month in the US. In Thailand, top-shelf insurance (english speaking doctors and staff, many trained in the US and Europe, resort-style hospitals) costs me $1700….per YEAR. This aspect is an appeal, not a deterrent, for Thailand.

I still will keep medicare at 65, and should i need a revision, i’m only a day away from doctor Clavell by airplane. No big deal.

It’s a safe, beautiful, welcoming country with nice people. Sensuous delights are indeed abundant, but it’s about lots more than boning the ladies. Though, that is not to be overlooked, for sure. Not every lady there is for hire. Mine’s not. Among their numbers are some very fine wife/girlfriend prospects.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:26 am

dan_bionic wrote:
Witheringhog wrote:
ThailandBound wrote:
Hog,

Cant wait! ;)

Grat to hear guys!
As I'm also planining also to move to Thailand, finally in a year or two we'll have a bionic club in Thailand with Thailandbound as president, no?
:P
Cheers
Dan

Same invitation to you Dan as i extended to Witheringhog. My door is always open to guests. One of the beauties of life there, i’ve discovered, is that the expat community tends to be very inclusive. One night, not long ago, i sat under the stars in an open-air bar, listening to live music, and at the table were a Russian Phd. in computer science who taught at a university in Paris, a Danish male-nurse, a British bar-owner, a German businessman living in Singapore, and myself, an American.

No talk of the world’s problems, politics, or any of the usual cultural dog-whistles we see so much of these days.

Just a group of guys happy to find themselves in such an inviting place. Very positive vibe. When you move to Thailand, you will realize this for yourself.

DM me for my email address. Stay in touch and i’ll see you when you get there!

Return to “Implants”