Hello Im Entourage if anyone remembers me

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Entourage

Hello Im Entourage if anyone remembers me

Postby Entourage » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:18 pm

Hello I was implanted a couple of months ago and I faced one of the toughest recoveries. I was implemented by Dr Clavell. I have finally stepped into a a relationship and sex life was very good with the implant. It’s just something new im facing for the last week. My Titan pumps 6 times becomes 60-65% inflated and won’t take any more pumps becomes hard. The girl is way less and when I sqeeze the pump it kinda feels diffrent not sure if there’s any air socket or anything else. Im terrified of the financial burden since I’m out of pocket patient. Before I had to go 20 pumps and I would be rock hard. Now when I press it it’s a whoosh feeling noice diffrent then before and pumps only 60 percent won’t take any more pumps. I tried contacting Titan they asked me to go meet the doctor first. Im kinda panicking now
26 years old
PFS- HF/LF for 3 years
Implanted titan May 2nd
DR.Clavell

ThailandBound

Re: Hello Im Entourage if anyone remembers me

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:07 pm

You’re about 8 weeks out. A hard pump is to be expected.

I notice that my Titan genesis pump, although round, does not squeeze from pressure in just any direction. You’d think it would. I find that mine has a “sweet spot” in which i have to rotate the ball into the correct position.

Even one year out, i have to exert considerable pressure to fully inflate. Up to about 60% is pretty easy, but beyond i have to do it two-handed, and hard.

As long as your pump is round with fluid inside, i’d consider a good sign. If the pump has flattened and remained flat, then that would certainly be cause for concern.

And yes, you should call Dr. Clavell. Did he not give you his cellphone and an invitation to reach out to him as he typically does? If not, he’s a phone call away.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:42 pm

Entourage wrote:Hello I was implanted a couple of months ago and I faced one of the toughest recoveries. I was implemented by Dr Clavell. I have finally stepped into a a relationship and sex life was very good with the implant. It’s just something new im facing for the last week. My Titan pumps 6 times becomes 60-65% inflated and won’t take any more pumps becomes hard. The girl is way less and when I sqeeze the pump it kinda feels diffrent not sure if there’s any air socket or anything else. Im terrified of the financial burden since I’m out of pocket patient. Before I had to go 20 pumps and I would be rock hard. Now when I press it it’s a whoosh feeling noice diffrent then before and pumps only 60 percent won’t take any more pumps. I tried contacting Titan they asked me to go meet the doctor first. Im kinda panicking now

From my experience and I have 13 months in...its going to take more time til you are getting more pumps in etc. I remember being discouraged but have to tell you that the bulb will become so soft that eventually its going to be an easy process. I'm pressing wall to wall these days and still am managing to get a few more pumps in. And the main thing for me is..length and especially girth growth has been amazing.Keep it up. you'll get there.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:44 pm

Alex258 wrote:
Entourage wrote:Hello I was implanted a couple of months ago and I faced one of the toughest recoveries. I was implemented by Dr Clavell. I have finally stepped into a a relationship and sex life was very good with the implant. It’s just something new im facing for the last week. My Titan pumps 6 times becomes 60-65% inflated and won’t take any more pumps becomes hard. The girl is way less and when I sqeeze the pump it kinda feels diffrent not sure if there’s any air socket or anything else. Im terrified of the financial burden since I’m out of pocket patient. Before I had to go 20 pumps and I would be rock hard. Now when I press it it’s a whoosh feeling noice diffrent then before and pumps only 60 percent won’t take any more pumps. I tried contacting Titan they asked me to go meet the doctor first. Im kinda panicking now

From my experience and I have 13 months in...its going to take more time til you are getting more pumps in etc. I remember being discouraged but have to tell you that the bulb will become so soft that eventually its going to be an easy process. I'm pressing wall to wall these days and still am managing to get a few more pumps in. And the main thing for me is..length and especially girth growth has been amazing.Keep it up. you'll get there.[/quoteAnd P.S. I had 11 days of excruciating pain when done.

nerdynerd

Postby nerdynerd » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:02 pm

I do remember you, Entourage, and congratulations on the new implant. If you email Dr. Clavell he will respond quickly. He did not provide me with his cell number but gave me his email address. He said that email was best. Don't panic.
Born 1956. Peyronies + venous leak. Implanted 12/12/23 Dr. Clavell penoscrotal. Proximal = 10cm, right distal = 12.5cm, left distal = 12cm due to Peyronies. 1 0.5cm RTE on the right. 125CC reservoir filled with 110ml saline. Titan OTR.

Return to “Implants”