Finally Getting It Done!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
foxcurry

Finally Getting It Done!!

Postby foxcurry » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:07 pm

After first suffering prostate cancer and then surviving I got the run around from my HMO for nearly two years! I retired and then moved to the Phoenix area where I met Dr Blick. Enough said. In less than two weeks I'm going bionic. Is it proper to be as excited as a little kid? Nearly three years of waiting and it's soon to be over. I can get my life back again! To those of you who have gone the distance, looking back, would you have done it again? I'm getting the impression that there are very few here who have been disappointed in their outcome. (No Pun Intended...)

Fox

Mrprime

Re: Finally Getting It Done!!

Postby Mrprime » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:11 pm

8 weeks post op...best decision i ever made. follow instructions.
Relax,take your time,,,be patient...it gets better day to day week to week...ill gladly chat about my experiences.
check the new post..i put a length post about my 8 week experience..very detailed,,,,you will enjoy it..
Bionic on Nov 7 2023 24cm coloplast titan
48yr old. Pills & Injections barely & stopped working.
Implanted by DR who uses NO touch TECHNIQUE.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:42 pm

foxcurry wrote:After first suffering prostate cancer and then surviving I got the run around from my HMO for nearly two years! I retired and then moved to the Phoenix area where I met Dr Blick. Enough said. In less than two weeks I'm going bionic. Is it proper to be as excited as a little kid? Nearly three years of waiting and it's soon to be over. I can get my life back again! To those of you who have gone the distance, looking back, would you have done it again? I'm getting the impression that there are very few here who have been disappointed in their outcome. (No Pun Intended...)

Fox

Over 13 months in and damn straight i'd do it all over again. Mine wasn't easy due to some severe issues and thats why I went to Perito since he has a great reputation and I'm such a happy guy after suffering for 3 years ED where it was post prostrate removal 1. 5 inches and I kid you not regarding that size. Coming up on 6 L 6 G with the Coloplast Titan. GL to ya and if you have any questions feel free to PM.

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:30 am

foxcurry wrote:After first suffering prostate cancer and then surviving I got the run around from my HMO for nearly two years! I retired and then moved to the Phoenix area where I met Dr Blick. Enough said. In less than two weeks I'm going bionic. Is it proper to be as excited as a little kid? Nearly three years of waiting and it's soon to be over. I can get my life back again! To those of you who have gone the distance, looking back, would you have done it again? I'm getting the impression that there are very few here who have been disappointed in their outcome. (No Pun Intended...)

Fox

Yes! I absolutely would do it again.

And yes, I was equally as excited as you.

I'd been living with ED for over 18 years when I first learned about implants. I knew immediately that I wanted to get one. And then I fought for months with my insurance company to get approved for the surgery. And it was over three months between when I got the approval and my surgery date.

So, my eagerness to move to a new stage of my life was very high.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:08 am

Mrprime wrote:8 weeks post op...best decision i ever made. follow instructions.
Relax,take your time,,,be patient...it gets better day to day week to week...ill gladly chat about my experiences.
check the new post..i put a length post about my 8 week experience..very detailed,,,,you will enjoy it..

what does "implanted by DR who uses ONE TOUCH TECHNIQUE" mean, your implantologist was there
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:10 am

Mrprime wrote:8 weeks post op...best decision i ever made. follow instructions.

what does "implanted by DR who uses ONE TOUCH TECHNIQUE" mean, who was your implantologist
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Edthefiddleman

Postby Edthefiddleman » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:57 am

You will be glad you did it. I am almost two years post op and feel it was the best decision for my ED problem. I am 73 and I feel like I am young again. My wife of 46 years feels the same. Some tips on your recovery: Follow your Drs instructions, relax, make sure to use the ice bag. When the surgeon inflates the first time it will probably be a little uncomfortable. Remember you had surgery and your penis will be stiff and less elastic. Don’t get discouraged about your length. Follow your docs cycling routine and your length will return. Be patient. Enjoy the journey. Best of luck.
73 yo married 46 years. ED after robotic surgery for prostate cancer in 2007. Implanted AMS 700 LGX 18cm + RTE 2 cm, in February 2022 by Dr Neel Parekh, Cleveland Clinic, Glickman Urological Institute.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:59 am

Yes, I would definitely do it again, I'm at two years out and it is the great to have a Bionic Dick that works on demand.
Last night I got to bring in the New Year banging my wife, even though I don't drink it was late late and there was no worry that I couldn't get it up to satisfy her. Yes, it takes time to heal but it is well worth it, for me things starting getting great around the 6 month point where I could inflate to the max and not have any major discomfort after an hour.
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:16 am

A huge yes for me, i would do it again. I would go so far as, if the implant only lasted 6 months it would still be worth it to me, one month of recovery for 5 months of the best sex of your life, WAY worth it. Now since we get 10 years plus, no brainer.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:43 am

13 years of fighting ED. A tough recovery for me but I'd do it again. Wish I would have done it much sooner, but.......
Good Luck!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”