implant medical requirements

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
GoodWood

Re: implant medical requirements

Postby GoodWood » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:29 pm

Confirm with them which of your tests from home they are willing to accept. Particularly crossing borders they may have different tests (bound vs free vs serum) and different units of measurement (mcg/dl, vs mg/L)
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:46 pm

Old Guy wrote:Just a quick note that most all credit card companies now provide a one-time use number, just so you can buy online without getting your card stolen.

thanks ,that's good to know . I hadn't heard of that before .

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:03 pm

I think it was a good decision for you to walk away before getting the surgery in Egypt.

I think it's important to have full confidence in your surgeon before you let him or her do the surgery.

As others have said, I think the tests he expected you to have are pretty standard.

Hopefully things turn out well next time.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Return to “Implants”